Point of no return

"Alright. Everyone move out." Ryder says to all his men. The men start to pile into cars with guns and knifes. I go last because I'm riding in a car with Ryder, Jayden, Luke, Kaiden. While Jacob, Justin, Caleb, Tyler and Diego in another car.

Ryder sits in the driver side of the SUV and I in the passenger with the rest in the back. "You ready?" Ryder asks looking at me with concern not only in his gorgeous chocolate brow eyes, but on his face.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smile at him before turning my head, looking out the window as he pulls out the drive way.

Wiping the condensation of the window I watch as we fly past the dark gloomy woods and watch as the stars glisten in the black sky. The car is silent and the only sounds heard at the hum of the engine and the number of SUV's and vans driving down the dirt road leading up to the warehouse.

It is about 2am and I get a text from Mason saying that most of the men in the Black Roses had gone to sleep apart from the odd twenty who guard the warehouse at night.

We pull up a few miles away from the warehouse so we can surprise attack. Ryder, Luke, Jacob, Justin, Caleb, Jayden, Kaiden, Tyler, Diego and I go to the front, some of the men surround the perimeter and some go for the back entrance hiding in the shadows waiting for Ryders command to go in.

Ryder looks at us all, we all of letting him know we are ready for this. Ryder continues to stare at me for a couple more seconds like he's debating whether to do something or not, in the end he picks up his phone and sends a text to all the leaders for the groups signalling for them to silently take out the men surrounding the warehouse then silently creep in.

The sound of gun shots scream around the quiet open space. We quickly run in through the front door of the warehouse shooting any person that moves and glancing as blood splatters around the warehouse. While everyone starts shooting the other gang members, I sneak away and go for the back room of where I know Nick is.

I make my way through the quiet hallway, further away from the gun shots to the door straight ahead of me where I know Nick will be. Rapidly throwing my left arm out as I see a person coming from the open door on my left and watching them collapse on the floor before grabbing his head and snapping it, a crunch sound made. I let out a deep breath, seeing a cloud appear in front of my face. Keeping a firm hold onto my gun, I slowly and cautiously walk towards the door.

1...

2...

3...

I kick the door open, race in and aim my weapon at the person, so they can't move or run.

Nick. I've finally got him.

"Hi Nick." I greet him with a sinister smile on my face. I block out any other noises and focus my full attention on him. He brings his hands up in surrender and a look of defeat flashes across his face before he covers it with a hard glare.

"You wont kill me." He taunts, licking his lips.

"And whys that? I question, my facial expressions not changing.

"Because you don't want to be a murder."  A laugh escapes my mouth at his words, but my laugh was anything but happy, it held no emotion.

"I already am and you know it." I spit.

"And who did you kill Crystal, someone important, someone who meant everything to you. Who was it?" He smiles at me as he notices my bottom lip tremble and my eyes start to water. I bite down on my bottom lip, hard.

"You already know, stop trying to get into my head." I shout, holding back the tears.

"Oohh come on Crystal, who did you murder?" His eyes flicker behind me, before looking me in the eyes. "Say it." I shake my head. "Say it. It'll make you feel good." An evil smile is on his face as he notices a miserable tear roll down my face and drop onto the floor.

"I killed my mum." I scream, holding the gun in my shaking hands and aiming it at him. "You made me, you sick bastard."

"By the look on their faces, I'm guessing they didn't know that bit." He points behind me and I nervously turn my head to see Ryder, Jayden, Jacob, Justin, Kaiden and Caleb stood there with shocked and a bit of sympathy on their, while Luke has a sympathetic look on his face.

Hearing the sound of shuffling from where Nick is, I whip around pushing their reactions to the back of my mind. My eyes widen when I notice a bullet whizzing through the air directly for me.

I close my eyes waiting for the impact of the bullet but instead feel myself being pushed with force and hitting the floor. Opening my eyes I notice I'm not feeling any pain. I look, rage boiling in my veins. I grab the gun and aim at Nick, my face is just pure madness, more mad than I've ever been before. Fear crosses his face and instead of vanishing, it stays. I bring my gun up, aim and...

BANG.

Nick's lifeless body drops to the floor. Not sparing him a seconds glance as his eyes close, I run over to Luke, tears streaming down my face like a waterfall. Blood pours out of his stomach staining his white t-shirt and dripping onto the floor

"No no no no. Stay with me. I can't lose you, I only just found you." My voice is croaky, I kneel down beside him and pull his head on my lap. Tears drop on to his face from my eyes and I wipe them off his face.

"I.. I love you Crystal." He croaks out as his struggles to keep his eyes open.

"No tell me that tomorrow." I cry out, grabbing his hand in mine. His breathing comes out quieter and sharper and I quickly take of my black t-shirt, thanking myself for putting a thermal layer on underneath. I press my black t-shirt onto his wound, collecting his blood onto the t-shirt.

"Someone pick him up we need to, we need to get to the house and quickly." I scream our and in milliseconds Ryder picks up Luke and starts to rush out to the SUV, passing the other gang members curious and worried faces.

"Everyone get in your vehicles and return home, you've done your job now let's go!" Ryder shouts and his hard voice echoes through the lifeless warehouse. Men and women rush out of the warehouse and into their vehicles. We rush out and I sit in the back with Jayden, Ryder in the drivers seat and Kaiden in the passenger. Luke's body draped over mine and Jayden's lap.

Salty tears roll onto my lip as the thought of losing my only family sticks in the back of my mind. We race down the dirt track, zooming to the gang house.

Please be okay Luke. Please.

Song: Starset- Point of no return