Good times

Waking up again in a cold sweat again, I dragged myself to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and what I saw, shocked me. There standing in front of me was a girl with puffy, red eyes with bags under them. Her face was pale and her hair was a mess.

I got in the shower and showered after finishing I stood in the showers just staring at all my scars.

After I had finished I put on black jeans, a white crop top, black combat boots and my leather jacket(at top).

Grabbing a some strawberry's I made myself a smoothie for breakfast. I watched tv until it was time to go to school.

Just like yesterday I rode on my bike and when I got there I walked to my locker got my books and then walked to my English.

I was one of the first few there, I could see Kaiden and Jayden sat at the back. "Hey Crystal, come sit with us" Jayden shouted. So that's what I did, I made my way over and sat next to Jayden.

"Hey guys. I didn't  know you were in my English." "Yeah it's just us though" Kaiden replied. "Looks like your stuck with us." He did an evil laugh and I laughed at him.

English was a drag because we weren't allowed too talk because of Miss Ackely.

Soon enough it was lunch. I don't have any other subjects with the boys.

Looking at my phone walking into the canteen, I didn't realise I had walked into someone until the other person was knocked on the floor.

"I'm so sorry, I want looking at where I was going." I looked up to my phone too see Queen b and her minions. Oh for fuck sake!  "You bitch!" She screeched, making the hole canteen look at us. "Yo, tone it down. I'm only stood here and I said I was sorry." I calmly replied.

"Don't tell me what too do you whore!" How am I going to get through my last year with people like this?   "Don't call me a whore if you don't know me!" I hissed and then I started to walk past her but quickly turned around when I heard her say "Bet she has family troubles!" I don't even think she was trying to be quiet because everyone heard then started laughing, because it was obviously hilarious. Stupid pigs.

That comment hit home and I clenched my hand too keep myself from bashing her head in. I didn't realise I was clenching so hard until blood started drilling from my hand because of my nails. "Don't ever, and I mean EVER talk about my family again." I threatened .

"Or what?" She pushed. " Or else your gonna need more than plastic surgery to cover what I do" I growled. There were a chorus of 'ooohs' and 'oh burnnn' or something like that, I was to concentrated on her face getting more red by the second.

"Did your parents abandon you, is that it?" She started laughing but was quickly cut of by my fist colliding with her perfect shaped orange nose.

She stumbled back and let out a ear piercing scream. A smirk made it was on my nose when she cried "My nose is broken! You broke my nose!"  I then walked out the canteen not dealing with the looks off surprise on everyone's faces.

I now had double art and the teacher let us draw anything we wanted an she'd mark it off what we've done. I started off in control but soon I just let my hand glide freely on the paper.

I was so engrossed in my art I don't realise someone was tapping on my shoulder. Turning my head I came face to face with no other than Ryder freakin' Finner.  "What?" I whispered, since the class was quite. "What have you drawn?" I then heard a few 'yeah show us'. I pivoted my head I bit more and saw that Ryder was sitting on the right of me, Kaiden sitting on my left closest the window, Jayden in front of Ryder, Caleb in front  of me, Jacob in front of Kaiden and then Justin next to Ryder.

I was literally surrounded by boys. Oh boy!

I looked down at my paper and stared for a few seconds until it popped into my head that the guys were still here. I ripped it up and shoved it into my bag and I then started at the desk not making contact with any off them.

"So, ermm... what did you draw?" Jacob asked for the first time since I've met him. I looked up to him, my face void of any emotion and said "Nothing, it doesn't matter." I looked up to see his reaction he gave a nod but he face showed that he wasn't convinced.

I had drawn me killing my own mother. I can't believe that's what I drew. I guess I don't know how much it had affected me since now. Not only am I dreaming about it, but now I'm also drawing it.

Thankfully the bell rung and I rushed out to my pe lesson.

We were running again so I don't talk much, but at the end of the lesson Ryder and his group walked over too me. Justin spoke first and asked " Were all going to Ryder house after school tomorrow. We were wondering if he wanted to tag along?" I gave a smile and said "yeah, that's be nice. Thanks guys." They all smiled, even Ryder who I wasn't sure hated me or not. "Okay well, bye" I said and walked off to get changed.

When I got home I watched a few supernatural shows, and then when it got to 8 o'clock. I figured why not go to the diner down the road. I quickly swapped my leather jacket for a black zip up hoodie.

I know, it's not good being out at night, when it's dark and I live in the rough part of town but I can handle myself.

I decided to walk to the diner, because I felt like getting some fresh air is good and I need some right now with being couped up in my house since 4.

After 10 minutes of walking, I finally made it and sat down at a booth. A middle aged women came over with a note pad and asked " Hello darling, my names Janet and I'll be your waitress today. Are you ready to order?" She gave of that motherly vibe and her smile just made you want to smile.

"Yes thank you. Can I have the hamburger with cheese and salad and some fries please. Oh! And can I also have a vanilla milkshake with that too?" I smiled back at her. " Yes, that won't be long"

"My names Crystal by the way." I held my hand out for her too shake, which she returned. "Nice to meet you" I gave her a slight nod and then she turned and walked away to give my order in.

I also realised she was the boss/owner because I it said it on her work badge.

After I had finished eating I said thank you and bye to Janet and started walking home.

Song: All time low- good times