Epilogue

"Nathaniel Shawn Finner, bring that chocolate back here right now." The sound of tiny feet make themselves known. We named Nate after Jacob's and Dylan's dad: Shawn.

A six year old boy appeared in front of me. Scruffy, muddy coloured brown hair covered his head. Freckles dotted around his nose and cheeks. His chocolate brown eyes looked up at me with plead and guilt. He stood at 4ft1". He had his dads nose but my teeth, perfect pearls.

"Nate what have I said about eating chocolate before tea?" I scold, holding my hand out. Tapping my foot impatiently he pouts his bottom lip out. Curse Jayden for teaching him it.

"But mommy, daddy said I could have it." Nate's eyes gleam in hope that ill let him have it.

"Okay darling, give me second." I smile sweetly at him, before my smile drops and I scream "Ryder."

I turn around to face the direction Ryder's coming from. Ryder jogs around the corner, a smile on his face. His sweatpants hung low on his hips and the muscle t-shirt he was wearing showed of he muscles perfectly.

'Really? Stop staring at him and get back the matter in hand.' I curse myself for being distracted by the mouth watering glory in front of me. 'Stop.'

Coughing, I then look into Ryders chocolatey velvet eyes. "Did you tell our son he could have chocolate before tea?" I ask patiently, folding my arms over my chest and raising my eyebrow t him.

"No, I told him he could have it after tea." Ryder replies, emphasising the word 'after'.

"Okay." I spun around while saying "Now." But I cut myself off when I see Nate is not standing there. Groaning to myself , I drag a hand down my face while speaking. "Ryder, help me find the little rascal." He nods before we set of in different directions to find him.

I search high and low. I meet Ryder in the lounge, both of us look exhausted. Nate has had us running round in circles trying to catch him.

We sat there exhausted leaning on each other, when we hear a giggle emit from the kitchen.  As fast as a cheetah Ryder and I sprint to the kitchen.

We stop, confused. No-one was in hear, but it didn't sound like anyone left.

A puzzle face, masks our own as we stood their silent, attempting to figure out what has happened. And that's when I heard it, the faint sound of a wrapper being played with. I look over to Ryder, put my right index finger to my lip and then point to the cupboard to my left. Sneakily, we both walk over the cupboard an di whisper very very lowly "One... two... three." Before Ryder swings the door open and I gently grab Nathaniel and pull him out while he's gigging and laughing to himself.

"Nate what have we said about eating chocolate before tea?" Ryder stresses, holding up the empty chocolate bar wrapper. I lick my thumb before wiping the corners of Nate's mouth, which causes him to say "Ewww."  and then violently wipes his mouth.

I hook my arms under Nate's armpits before picking him up and settling him on my right hip, wrapping my arm around his back and bum.

Surprisingly, Nate then pecks my cheek. "I sorry mommy and daddy." he says sadly, regret and sadness on his face.

"It's okay bud, just don't do it again yeah?" Ryder laughs, hopeful this experience will never happen.

Nate spreads his arms open. Ryder finally gets the gist of what Nate wants and walks over wrapping his arms around me and Nate. Ryder kisses Nate calmly on his head and then kisses my cheek.

"I love you both so much." I say sincerely, smiling.

"I love you both too." Ryder speaks up, honestly.

"I love you both too... but I'd love you both more if you'd let me eat chocolate before tea." Nate says sheepishly. Ryder and I both chuckle before strolling into the lounge and sitting on a sofa.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Ryder suggest as I pull him and Nate close to me. My head rests itself perfectly on Ryders shoulder and Nate comes and sits in-between us, squished a little, but he finds it comfortable so I leave him like that.

"As long as it's The Nightmare Before Christmas." I excitedly say, getting comfy. Nate nods viciously aswell.

"Pleaseeee." Nate pleads.

"Finee." Ryder groans, but reluctantly puts it on. I grab his face and turn him round to me, I plant my lips on his and give him a quick kiss before pulling away smiling. As I start to hear the music playing, Nate and I immediately join in and eventually get Ryder to join in.

 As I start to hear the music playing, Nate and I immediately join in and eventually get Ryder to join in

Song: Years & Years- Sanctify