Animal i have become

I decided that if I took a route down an alley I would get home faster so that's what I did.

Halfway down the alley, considering it's dark and there are like no lights, not even a street lamp I walked quickly, I turn the corner into another alley, while looking back to make sure no-one was following me I walked into something hard. The only good thing about the situation I am in is that this alley had street lamp,  so I could see that I bumped into four guys, and let me tell you these guys don't look friendly.

They were beefy guys maybe mid 40's. Guy 1&2 had brown hair while, guy 3 had dirty blonde and guy 4 had black hair.

I tried to scoot around them and walk past them but I was pushed into the wall, roughly. Guy 1 had put both is arms on either side of me blocking my way out and his friends were now in the back behind him. Guy 1 was the first to speak "Now, now sweetheart. Where do you think your going?". I was honestly not in the mood for this tonight so I politely said "Home, so if you could move out my way please, that'd be fab".

"Come on cutie, let's have some fun" this time it was guy 3 to speak. That. Is. Disgusting! "If you don't move out of my way in three seconds I'm going to have my own type of fun".

They all had smirks on their faces. Guy four spoke and said "And what wound that be?".

This time it was my turn to smirk. My reply what short and sweet "This".

I brought my right knee up to which it collided with his crotch. He immediately fell onto his knees and held his crotch. The rest of them charged at me, I collided my right fist with guy 3's jaw, then quickly kicked him in the stomach making him fall onto the floor.

I then moved over to guy  2&4. They both ran at me swinging there fists at me, blocking them all I dropped to the floor and crouched, brought my right leg out and swung round in a circle knocking both of them onto the floor. Before they had the chance to get back up I crouched down in between them, grabbed there heads by their hair and smacked them on the ground knocking them unconscious.

Guy's1&3 both recovered form their injures and came up form behind me pushing me on the floor, they both started punching my stomach and punching my face, trying to knock me unconscious.

I took quite a few hits before I fought back considering I should die for all the awful things I've done. I earned this beating.

When I finally fought back I punched guy 1 in the face then kicked him in the stomach, I did the same with guy 3, then held there heads and smashed their skulls together.

I lent on the wall for a couple seconds gaining my breath and looked at the four unconscious men on the floor before turning and walking home again.

When I got home I lifted my shirt up and saw a bruise forming on my stomach and looking in the mirror I saw a cut on my lip and cheek.

All I wanted to do was get some bloody food!

I got in the shower, cleaned my cuts, put some pyjamas on and got in bed and fell asleep, I was exhausted.

***

When I woke up today my ribs were sore and the bruise is blue and purple. I used some make-up to cover the cut on my lip.