Hurricane

"EWW, that is disgusting." Jacob starts making gagging noises with Ryder.

Rolling my eyes at their behaviour I dip my french fry into my chocolate milkshake I had ordered. "It's actually amazing, try it." I pull the french fry our of the milkshake and shove it in Jacob's face. He turns his head away so I can't reach his head. I huff in annoyance as I can't annoy him now. I gobble the french fry up in my mouth before going to dip another one in my drink when a hand grasps my drink and pulls it away fome me.

"What have you done?!" I say a little too loudly. "You can't come in between a girl and her food I will cremate you. I can't live without it. I'm going to die and I'm blaming it in you. "I threw my hands up to exaggerate my point, hoping he'd give it back to me. But guess what he did? He rolled his fricken' eyes at me.

"Listen here ,mister. Give me my milkshake back before I restle you for it." I look him straight in the eyes with a poker face on.

"I'd like to see you try." He smirked at me, I stand up, but Jake places his and on my shoulder and pulls me back down. I huff and mutter a "No fair."

"Dude, give her back her drink, she keeps whining and it's irritating." Jacob the sets my drink down in front of me at Ryders command. A smug look on my face.

"Is everything okay?." A waitress asks, she turns to me and gasps as she recognises me. The boy's eyes snap to us as they hear her gasp.

"Crystal?" she asks in disbelief.

"Janet, it's good to see you again." I smile on my face.

"It's been ages, I though you weren't going to visit again." Sadness leaking through her voice.

"I have just been a bit busy, that's all." I reassured her.

"At least you brought friends this time." She jokes, chuckling to herself. "Well I hope to see you here again." she starts walking away before she turn around and says " Soon. Enjoy your meals."

"She seems nice. How'd you meet her?" Ryder questions.

"I met her here, the first week I moved here, I was by myself and we talked." I say digging into my burger, pizza and fries.

"How do you even eat all that? And to yourself, I mean you nearly bit Justin's hand off when he tried to eat a slice of your pizza." I look over at Justin and smirk at the sight of him cradling his had as if I'm willingly going to jump across the table and eat it.

"Never come between her and food, one of our old friends tried stealing her Oreo chocolate, she broke his arm." Jake says and we both laugh at the memory. "He deserved it though, he was a douche." He adds and I nod in agreement.

"More like a Fucking bitchy dickhead prick who needs to die and rot in hell." My hands clench just thinking about him.

" Ooo this seems interesting, tell me more." Jayden leans forward ready for a story.

"He was my ex, but also my first boyfriend and love." I notice Ryder's fists clench and unclench when I say ex. What's his problem? "We were good and he was nice to me , always told me how much he loved me, how I was everything to him. I was 16 and I was at a party with him, he told me he'd go get us drinks. Half an hour later he hadn't showed so I asked around saying has anyone seen him and they all said he'd gone upstairs. I went upstairs and opened a door to a bedroom and their he was having sex with my best friend. Jake was staying with me that week which is how he knows what Chase was like." My fists clenched as I remembered that night.

"So what did you do?"Kaiden asks intrigued.

"Dude this is the best part." Jake laughs, probably remembering what happened.

"Well I stood their crying, then ran out the room, ran home and didn't leave my room in days, ice-cream pots and tissues were everywhere." I say seriously. Jake rolls his eyes at me.

Justin turns to Jake and whines "You said it was the best part."

Jake nudges me and says "Tell them what actually happened its so funny."

"Okayyy. If I have to." I drag out my words on purpose just to create suspense. I turn to the guys and begin my story by setting the seen. Everyone's head watch intently at me and everyone is quiet waiting for the story. " I had just walked into the room and there they were Ella and Chase going at it. I obviously shout 'What the fuck' at them making them both jump, they both leap out of bed and change into some clothes. Then Ella starts walking to the door. I grab her arm, roughly and say 'Where do you think your going?' then she's all like 'Get off me you bitch'. That was when I snapped, calling me a bitch when she slept with my boyfriend, made me throw punch to her face, knocking her out. Stupid whore. Chase being the night in shining amour he is runs over to her, sees her unconscious body and blooded face. Runs up at me and attempts to punch me." I scoff before carrying on.

" I grab his hand seconds before it hits my face making him look scared, stupid dickhead, I then start screaming at him, very, very awful things, that'd make me get kicked out my face if my mum had heard me. So I punch him in his face, stomach then bring his head down on my knee, round house kick him in the head then throw another punch knocking him out. He never bothered me again." I sit back looking at their gobsmacked expression, ever Ryder looked impressed, a little smile tugging on his face, then he sees me looking at him and returns to his cold expression.

"No wonder he never bothered you again, you'd probably kill him." My smile faltered when he mentioned me killing someone. Mum. "Not that I think you would." He explains when he saw my face drop.

The bell on the door rang, meaning someone entered, because I was on the side of the booth so I didn't need to move my head to see the door and everyone else could see my face, I look up. My expression drops, my heart drops in my stomach and my heart races extremely fast, my breathing quickens, but one look at the guys worried expression, I control myself.

"Crystal are you alright?" Ryder calmly asks me, worry in his voice and face.

I ignore his question and stand up and make my way over to the person, who is thankfully by himself. I hear their calls but ignore them. I feel multiple eyes on me, already knowing that they are the guys I carry on with what I am doing.

I stop in front of the 23 year old dirty blonde haired guy with a little stubble on his chin. His skin held colour and his brown eyes hold disbelief, fear and excitement.

"Mason." I breathe.

"Crystal." he exclaims. He wraps me in his arms and I return it.

"W-what are you doing here?" My mouth goes dry as my own mind answers the question for me. "If you're here, that means there hear as well." I know I'm right by his distraught face.

"I'm so sorry Crystal." He consoled, his face now looking at the floor.

"Its okay, Mase. I hope I'll speak to you soon and see you under better circumstances." I lightly chuckle and he does too before walking to the front desk to order his takeout. I shuffle over to my table, awaiting the questions.

"Who was he?" Caleb was the first to ask.

I drag a hand down my face before replying. "He is someone who I owe my life too." They can tell that I don't want to talk about it so they leave it and let me scoff down my food.

If there here, that means I need to find some back up and quickly.

Song: Halsey- Hurricane