Crossfire pt II

"Gem?" Instantly I push the guy I was holding away, place my gun in the back of my jeans and dash towards him. I jump into his arms and he spins me around. Tears are rushing down our faces, he sets me down, takes my mask of my face and swipes his thumb under my eyes wiping away y tears.

"Lucy." I breathe before re-wrapping my arms around him.

"W-what are you doing here?" He stutters. It's like its just the two of us, no gang members surrounding us with confusion on their faces.

"I need help." I whisper, but I was sure everyone could here me, even though no-one says anything. "They found me again." I look down ashamed.

"This isn't your fault, but how do you know there here?" he says seriously, looking me in the eyes.

"They sent me notes. Some died again, the always die, like dad" I pause for a moment swallowing the lump in my throat before continuing "like mum."

"That wasn't your fault Crystal. You aren't a murderer." He scolds me before taking me over to the sofa and sitting with me.

"Please let them hear me out." I beg, resting my head on his shoulder.

" I will, I promise." I her him say before I black out into sleep.

"P-please let them go." I shout weakly.

"Now that wouldn't be much fun ,would it?" His sinister laugh rings through my ears, like nails on chalk board.

He grabs my arm and forcefully shoves me into a cold cemented room. "Now lets have some fun." He smiled at before a sharp pain shoots through my face. He punched me.

He punches me over and over again, punching my chest, stomach, arms, legs, face then when I can no longer stand I crawl to the corner, unaware of how mad my action has made him. He grabs my hair and whacks my head on the ground making a piercing scream to emerge form my throat .

"No. Stop." I manage to stand which makes him laugh at me. "Your weak, there's nothing you can do."

"I. Am. Not. Weak." I throw my fist at his face, but unfortunately he catches it and spins me around holding me to the wall and my arm twisted behind my back.

"Now be a good girl and go to sleep." He grumbles before he lifts my head off the wall and throws it back down, forcing a another scream to rip through my mouth, but all cuts short then my world goes dark.

"Crystal. Crystal." My body shakes an I open my eyes to see forty people looking at me with concern. My breathing ragged and uneven.

Once I calm down, I turn to the swarm of people and ask "Yeah?"

"You were screaming." One guy says sadly.

"Sorry." I wipe my hand down my face before sighing.

"Get them often?" He asks.

"Every time I close my eyes." I tiredly say.

"So your Luke's sister at, how's that? He can be annoying at times." A chuckled leaves my mouth at his words, but laugh even more when they guys gets him on the arm by Luke himself. Luke mutters a "Shut up, Diego."

"He is the best brother ever." I say truthfully. I smile breaks out on Luke's face. "Anyway , do you know when your boss is going to be here?" I wander my eyes over everyone.

"I'm Matthew by the way and he should be ten minutes I think, why?" The guy who I spoke to when I first got here spoke.

"I need his help taking down the Black Roses." I admit. Gasps were heard through everyone before he spoke up again.

"How are you involved with them?" Matthew questions carefully.

"Did Luke ever tell you why he was alone?" They shake there head in which I take a deep breath and Luke is immediately by my side comforting me by putting an arm around me. "I am the streetfighter Killer." Gasps were head but I ignored them and carried on telling my story. "The Black Roses kidnapped my family and I on my fifteenth birthday, a lot of things happened and my parents died, but I managed to get me and Luke out and I left him, because I put his life in danger and I couldn't bare it. I moved round lo once they found me, but... I'm sick of running from them so I need help." My voice is weak and I looked up to see shocked faces, but my looking was cut of when the front door opened. I turn my head, but instantly regret it.

"Ryder?" I gasp. Confusion and shock evident on my face.

"Crystal?" He mirrors' my facial expression. Jayden, Jacob, Kaiden, Justin and Caleb barge through the door and stumble into Ryder, Ryder stumbles forward, but is still frozen. The guys then take one look at me and say "Crystal?"

"What are you doing here?" Ryder asks once he's recovered moving forward a few steps closer to me, I however take two steps back.

"Your the boss aren't you?" He looks down and says "Yes."

"Right. Well, where's your office, we need to talk. And bring the rest of the guys." I smile and clap my hands together before walking up to him and waiting for him to move.

He smiles up at me before turning to the guys and making his way up the stairs "Come on guys we need to talk to Crystal ."

"Bye everyone." I shout as I walk up the stairs.

We enter a large office. Straight head is a desk and a window behind it, to my right is a book case and in front of that is a black sofa facing the middle of the room, to my right is another black sofa, facing the other one and behind that one is a few filling cabinets. We all piled onto the sofas, me at the end closer to Ryders desk and in front of the book case, with Jacob next to me and then Justin next to Jacob ad Caleb next to Justin. Opposite me is Kaiden and Jayden sat next to him.

It has been about five minutes and the silence is suffocating. Thankfully Ryder broke to silence "What are you ding here Crystal? How did you get in here? Why didn't my men knock you out? How did you find us?" Unfortunately he bombarded me with questions.

"Don't interrupt me while I explain, please." I let my head fall down and I fiddle with my ring. Taking a deep breath I begin. "I'm a streetfighter. And because of that on my fifteenth birthday my mum, brother and dad were kidnapped by the Black Roses. They made me do awful things and they would torture me, they were trying to recruit me but I refused every time. Three weeks I spent there, my parents died there, but I managed to fight my way out with Luke, but I left him because I though It'd protect him. The find me and I move, three years I've been running and then I moved here and started finding notes, then I saw Mason at the diner and then... Brittney died. I'm tired of running from them, waking up because of nightmares, looking behind my shoulder. You guys are my family and I'm not strong enough to get out of this mess by myself I needed help and heard the Flame Vipers were here. I found someone who knew that the mansion was in the good side of the town so I looked for a house with guards and cameras, knocked the guards out, held some guy called Noah at gun point, found my brother and then found you lot were in a gang, but Ryders the freakin' Leader." I burst out.

I hesitantly look up and see lots of worried, but understanding faces. I am swarmed with heat as they all hug me, even Ryder.

Once we break apart Ryder turns to me with a smile on my face and says "We'll help you. But we need to know what you know and how good you are at fighting." Smiles appear on everyone's faces.

" Smiles appear on everyone's faces

Song: Stephen- Crossfire pt II