Drugs and Candy

"This is amazing Mrs Finner." He speaks surprising us all. "Umm.. Merry Christmas everyone." He speaks again making everyone's mouths fall open, half of the boys had food in their mouth so that was gross.

"Y..you just spoke." Jacob stutters, his brain not functioning the surprising words.

"Well I wasn't mute." He cockily replies, which I give him a stern look to. He then mumbles an apology.

"B...but when? Why? How?" Jacob blurts out. I look around, seeing that everyone's eyes are on Jacob and Dylan, still eating but not moving their eyes from the boys.

"I spoke with Crystal before, she gave me some advice and I took it." Seventeen pairs of eyes shot over to me. I shrink back in my chair, not liking the attention on me. Yes they can fit eighteen people around the table, this Ryders house were at, its massive.

Jacobs mouth opens and closes like fish, but he then finally manages to speak. His shoulders fall and he leans back in his chair taking a deep breath before croaking out a "Thank you."

Hearing sniffling I turn my head to see Olivia, Dylan and Jacob's mum, hugging Dylan while tears pour down her face. She pivots her head and looks at me "Thank you. You don't know how much this means to us. He hasn't spoken a full sentence in a year, never mind a compliment." She smiles, and I smile back, before everyone takes their seat.

"You always did have good advice." Jake whispers in my right ear from next to me.

"Well you know me, always trying to help people." I agree.

He waits a minute before asking "Are you and Ryder a thing or something?" I choke on my drink at his words before turning around, my eyebrows and using the back of my hands to wipe of my drink from my mouth.

"No. No. No. Nope. Ew. He isn't even my type and I have no feeling for him at all, were just..." I pause trying to think of the right word. "Were just good friends. Why?"  I defended, staring at him confused.

He smirks at my words. "Because he keeps staring at us and keeps giving me a death glare, like honestly I'd be dead by now if they were real." He exaggerates.

I turn my head; Jake's words were right. Ryder is sat there death glaring Jake. If he stares any longer I'm afraid that Jake will set of fire.

"Are you sure there nothing going on?" He whispers in ear, his hot breath making me jump in surprise. I shake my head to the sides. "Oh come on Sunshine, there's obviously some chemistry and I'm happy for you. You need something happy in your life." He then moves away and starts eating his food again, letting me acknowledge his words. Is there chemistry?

***

"Present time!" I hear someone shout. Most likely Lily. I chuckle and start making my way to the living room where everyone was seated on the seats. I take a bean bag then shuffle over so Jake can sit next to me.

"Alright who's going first?" Mike asks. Kaden and Jayden shoot their hands up at exactly the same time.

"We'll go." They say excitedly. I giggle, but try and hide it by slapping my hand over my mouth when I see the death glare they both shoot me.

After they give their presents out, they skip over to me. "Her you are." They hand me a present before skipping of and sitting in their seats. I tear the wrapping paper and squeal with delight.

"You guys are the best!" I run over to them and pull them into really tight hug. I go back to the box and pull it out, it's a jumper with Stilinski on the back with the number 24. Then I pulled out a box set with all six seasons of Teen Wolf.

***

"Here you are." Ryder says, nervously. I unwrap he present and gasp at what's inside. Tears start to form in my eyes, but I quickly push them back. "Do you like them?" He scratches the back of his neck.

"Of course, thank you so much." I hug him. Placing the pictures of me and the guys and then one of me, my mum, dad and brother, I wipe my eyes clean as they started to gloss over.

The rest of the night is filled with laughter, jokes, fun, games. It is one of the best Christmas's since I left Flockton.

 It is one of the best Christmas's since I left Flockton

Song: All time low- Drugs and Candy