Fake it

"I vote for death race" I say innocently. The guys turn to look me. After school the guys followed me home and now were trying to chose a film to watch. the guys were debating near the DVD rack saying how they shouldn't put something to gory on because I'm a girl so obviously I had to say it, plus its a good film if you don't mind death and violence.

"This is why I love you Chris." Jayden says while jumping on the sofa and plonking himself next to me. He slings his right arm around my shoulder and look at the guys with a successful smile on his face.

"Thank God. I was not ready to sit through some princesses film." Jacob lets out a sigh of relief, flopping down on the black, white and grey checked duvet that we brought in from my room to make it comfier. Ryder came and sat next to me, Caleb next to Jacob on the floor, Justin next to Jayden, and then Kaiden next to Ryder on the couch.

We put the film and snuggle up under covers that I found. Halfway through the film I had the sudden urge to pee, I climbed over everyone, but still, they managed to groan and tell me to move when I stepped in front of the Tv.

After I did my business I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and pulled up my white Adidas top up and spinned around, I traced my scares on my back with the tip of my finger and shivered as it brought back memories. I took my finger of slowly and let my top go. I took a deep, slow breath in and held it for a couple of seconds before letting it out again. I put my hands on the bottom of my right trackies and pulled it up and did the same with the other, so they were like short, shorts and I could see my thighs. I stared at them for long before I snapped out of it and took my shaking hand and touched them ones as well, the scares were visible, the three stab lines on each thigh stood out.

My cheeks are turning wet from the crying I didn't know I was doing.

I'll stop him, I will and I'll find Luke, I'll make you proud of me, not the child you blame for your death. I love you mum and dad.

Knock Knock.

"Hey, are you okay? you've been in there for quite a while." Quickly pulling my trackies back down and wiping my cheeks and eyes, I open the door too see the guys stood their.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." I push past them not wanting to talk any longer and sit back down on the sofa. I look at the Tv, but the light shining from it is quickly blocked my 6 bodies crowding around me.

"Crystal, you don't just start crying in the bathroom and say its nothing. It's obviously something, so please tell us." Kaidens smoothing voiced travelled to my ears.

I look up to see the curious and saddened faces of the guys.

"It's just something that happened a while ago, that's all." I confessed while looking back down at m hands.

"What happened then?" Jacob asked intrigued which earned him a elbow jabbed into his ribs from Caleb. He rubbed his ribs while saying "Sorry you don't have to answer that."

I gave him a grateful look. "Lets make a deal." there concerned faces transferred a scared face. "I'll tell you what happened when you tell me what your all hiding from me."

"We aren't hiding anything." I raised my eyebrow at Jayden, do I look stupid?

"Deal." Now that I was not expecting. Ryder. Maybe they don't have anything to hide or maybe he really wants to know my secrets, but for him to say deal. Wow. we shook hands and a small smile took its place on my face, because I know he won't ever tell me their secret.

After 2 movies it was around 7 so the guys took off and went home since it's Thursday. While I couldn't be bothered to move from the sofa so I crashed on it.

***

Groaning I pushed myself up from where I'm lay, but my arms give way and I roll of the sofa onto the floor. Dragging myself to my bathroom I tripped over my feet and face planted the floor. I can already tell that today is no going to be my day.

I put on some leather pants, combat boots, a black short sleeved top and then over laid it with a flannel that is open. I put my hair in a quick pony tail and made my way to the door after brushing my teeth.

Parking my bike I sauntered my way into school.

***

English. It, is, dragging. I go to turn my head to speak to Kaiden and Jayden, but remember they aren't in. "Looks likes it's just me then." I mumble to myself.

Song: Bastille- Fake it

Vote/comment