Copycat

Closing my eyes I take a deep breath in before letting it out and opening my eyes to the seven boys in the room.

"When I told you my story I left out some key bits, with what Nick said I'm guessing your curious of what happened." I confess watching them nod their heads. Luke wraps an arm around my shoulder and pulls me into him, careful not to hurt his wound. I lay my head on his shoulder while I breathe in and out.

"We aren't go to judge you Crystal." I look over at Ryder and see the guys agree.

"When I was thirteen me and my mum got into a fight late at night, it was around ten thirty. Anyway my mum and I never had a good relationship, she always wanted me to be a girly girl. Wear dresses, go shopping, you know, but I never liked it. I would rather of gone mud sliding, paintballing, watch football and watch boxing." Luke squeezes my shoulder.

"So that night she was telling to that she wants me to dress up and don't always wear jeans and sweatpants. Honestly she was telling me she was disappointed with how I turned out. So I walked out the house and kept walking until I stumbled across an arena, still crying. There was the boxing ring, underground street fighting, there were two bulky men fighting. Me being the idiotic thirteen year old I was I signed myself up for the next fight, ignoring the stares and the laughs of the men."

Before I could reply I was cut of my one of the boys. "Are you stupid? You could have died."

"Thank you Jacob for your loving reply." I sarcastically reply to him while glaring him down.

"Anyway." I say shooting a glare back at Jacob and watching his cower. "I fought a bulky man, he was a sexist pig that needed to be taught a lesson, just because I was thirteen and a girl didn't mean I couldn't fight." I seeth

"God she can be scary at times." I hear Jayden mumble, making me lighten up my sour mood.

"It wasn't an easy fight, I ended up with two broken ribs, bruises everywhere, I black eye, sprained wrist and a busted lip and cheek." Their faces turned to shock and then to anger, however me and Luke had smirks making the guys confused.

"Why are you smirking, that's bad." Kaiden exclaims.

"Oh my dear kaiden. You should of seen the other guys, what was his name again? Oh yes that was it, indestructible. He walked out of there, wait I can't say walk, he was carried out of the ring with a broken leg, sprained ankle, broken arm, not having children anytime soon, broken ribs, a black eye and a fractured jaw. He shouldn't have been sexist. Indestructible my ass." I joke, letting a laugh escape my mouth.

"Oh yes then the bad bit. Nick saw me fight and wanted me in his gang. He pinned me up in an alley on my way home and told me he wanted me in his gang an di didn't get a choice, I said can I think about it and he said yeah and let me go. He'd always find me and ask for my answer and I'd say no, two years that went on for, I'd fight, he'd watch, he'd ask me to join, I'd say no, I'd run away. He didn't know who I was at the time so he couldn't find me. I don't know how but he found out who I was, probably his stupid hackers. But on my fifteenth birthday everything died."

I close my eyes as the memories flash in my mind. "You don't have to go on, Gem" Luke whispers, his voice filled with concern.

"No its okay, I have to." I decide opening my eyes., letting one of the many tears to come leave my tear duct an droll down my face. "They kidnapped us, they took my mum, my dad, Luke and I, it was my fault. They took us to some abandoned building. We were all in a room tied to chairs, Luke was still knocked, blood pouring from his head. My mum and dad had both woken up, blood over them. After about half an hour of sitting in the cold room, Nick waltzed in a smirk plastered on his face., followed by about ten other men with guns. He got his men to untie me and lift me up, I stood facing my parents and brother and he put a gun in my hand." Another tear rolled down my face followed by another.