Chapter 19

(A/N: GIF is what I'm basing Belle off this year)

Belle couldn't contain her excitement as she searched the Hogwarts Express, her eyes darting around madly for her friends. She checked compartments, isles, and even thought about checking the Slytherin compartments before she heard a squeal, alerting her of a certain blonde's presence.

"Brielle!" Rose called, shoving a first year out of the way to reach her, pulling her into a bear hug.

"Hey Rose, how's your summer?"

"Amazing, my parents took me to Greece, it was fantastic!"

"Glad to hear it—"

"C'mon, we'll talk in the compartment, everyones already there!"

The girls maneuvered through different sizes of students before reaching their compartment at the end the train, near the Slytherin section. When Rosaline opened the door, Belle was disappointed to see only the girls in the compartment and the boys nowhere in sight. In fact, she hadn't heard the yells of either James or Sirius yet meaning they weren't on the train yet or they were stuffed away in a compartment, plotting something.

"Don't look too excited to see us, Belle." Eileen giggled, standing to give Belle a hug followed by Lily, who grinned.

"Sorry—"

"No need to apologize,  we know you were looking for Sirius."

Belle flinched, confused.

"Sirius? Sirius Black? Why on earth would I be looking for him?" She asked as she closed the door behind her. Lily was quick to shut the curtains and take out her wand, casting a quick spell.

"What did that do?" Rose asked, taking her spot next to Eileen.

"It's a silencing charm. No one outside of this compartment can hear what we're saying."

"And why did you do that exactly? Plan to murder us, Evans?" Belle asked, amused.

"She's been hiding from James. Managed to escape him on the platform and refused to leave this compartment until she was sure he'd given up looking for her." Eileen snorted, her lips curling into a smirk.

"I'm not denying it," Lily sighed, "I don't fancy being bothered right now."

"Lily, about James—"

"So, did you guys see Sirius?" Rose butted in, cutting off Belle. Belle was used to it, as Rose had become accustomed to cutting off everyone who tried to speak, ever.

"No, why do you keep asking that?"

"Because some fourth years in Ravenclaw were talking about him. Apparently, he got like really attractive over the summer."

"I doubt it. He's still an annoying, little git." Lily said.

"To you maybe, but I thought he was cute last year so this year must be better, right?"

"Control your hormones, Rose." Eileen said, opening her small handbag. She dug around in it, pulling out a small potion vial. Unfortunately, her hand caught on a bright orange square falling out of her bag, landing on the floor for everyone to see. Her face flushed bright red as she rushed to shove it back into the bag. None of the girls reacted, however they all saw it.

"No need to be embarrassed El, it just shows you're a woman." Rose grinned, making Eileen blush even further. "Besides, I got it too, so nothing to worry about."