Mixed Feelings

"Do I really like Aaron that way, I mean I like him but do I love him to be my second boyfriend." Dillon thought to himself.

After thinking about Aaron, Dillon heard the front door open and he heard voices. When he came downstairs he was shocked to see who it was. It was Aaron with his parents. Dillon blushed when Aaron saw him.

"H... hi Aaron." Dillon said nervously.

"Hi Dillon." Aaron said with a smile on his face.

"Dillon, we're going to show Leo, Kendrix, and Aaron some stores they wanted to see." Riley said.

"Ok daddy." Dillon said.

So Dillon got Justin and they went to the store with Aaron and his parents. Riley, Chase, and Dillon showed Leo, Kendrix and Aaron around the Amber Beach mall.

Once they got to the mall, they started walking around. Riley and Chase took Leo and Kendrix to some stores that they like to shop at. While they did that Dillon had Justin in his stroller walking with Aaron. While they were walking, an elderly lady stopped Dillon and Aaron in there tracked.
"How cute, what's his name?" The lady asked.

"His name's Justin." Dillon said.

" What's your name?" The lady asked them.

"I'm Dillon and this is Aaron." Dillon said.

"Well Dillon and Aaron I hope you take very good care of your son Justin." The lady said.

"No, lady Justin's not my..." Dillon said and he was pretty sure his face was red.

"It's nice to see gay parent's walking around a public place like the mall." The lady smiled.

"Thanks lady we will." Aaron said because he saw how red Dillon face was.

"My name is Allison." Allison said.

"Nice to meet you Allison." Aaron said.

"Did you adopted him or did you pay someone to have him?" Allison asked.

"We adopted him Allison." Dillon told her.

"You two make a cute couple and I hope you'll be great dad's." Allison said.

"Thank you Allison." Aaron replied.

"What was that?" Dillon asked while Both of them were leaving.

"I don't know, Allison through we were Justin's parent's and I went along with it." Aaron said.

"First, you know Justin's my little brother. Second, we are not boyfriends. Third, do we look like gay teen parent's." Dillon said with an angry look on his face.

"I'm sorry Dillon. I shouldn't have said anything to Allison." Aaron said.

Dillon and Aaron walked back to the store were there parents were at. It was lunchtime and the two families went to the food court to have some lunch.

While the two families were eating, Aaron was thinking about how he was going to make up with Dillon. While eating, Aaron thought of a wonderful idea. After eating, Aaron told his parents that he needed to go somewhere. So Aaron took Justin with him. While pushing Justin in his stroller, they saw the jewelry store.

In the jewelry store Aaron had Justin in his arms and they were looking at some bracelets that Aaron wanted to buy for Dillon. The sells lady saw Aaron and Justin and she walked up to Aaron.

"Are you looking for something for your wife?" The sells lady asked.

"I'm looking for something for my boyfriend." Aaron said.

"Ok, what are you looking to gave to you're boyfriend?"

"I saw the sign in front that said special make your own bracelet with different gems and charms."

"Yes, what have all this gems and charms here." The sells lady showed Aaron.

Aaron saw different colored gems and different shaped charms. He saw train charms and he saw some dinosaurs charms as well. He ended up picking some red, green and black gems with some train and dinosaur charms.

After finishing the bracelet Aaron paid for it. He walked back to the food court to find out that everything was the same.