A Chiley Wedding Part 1

After a week of finding out that TK is moving. Sadly TK couldn't convince his dad for him to stay. The Rail and Buster Rangers and some of the Dino Charge Rangers were helping TK and his parent's move.

"What are we going to do now?" Chance asked his cousin Dillon who was carrying a box to the moving truck.

"I don't know. But maybe I can ask my dad's what they did." Dillon said. After hours of loading the truck, TK and his parents came out of their old house and stood next to the moving truck.

"We want to say thank you to all of you on taking care of my son." Blake said to all the rangers.

"I want to especially thank Chase and Riley for letting TK stay with you." Tori said to Chase and Riley as she hugged them.

"No problem, he was a delight to have in our spare house." Riley said to Tori.

"Once again thank you for everything." Blake said well getting into his car.

"It was nice knowing you Dillon." TK said to Dillon.

"It was nice knowing you too." Dillon replied.

"You know having you as a boyfriend was nice."

"It was?"

"Ya, it taught me a lot about myself, like what kind of a person I am and what to look for in a boyfriend, all that kind of stuff."

"That's good to know."

Dillon shook TK's hand and TK got into the car with his parent's and left. All the rangers left expected for the Rail Rangers.

"What are we going to do Dillon?" Layla asked Dillon.

"I don't know but like I told Chance, I'll ask my dad's if something like this happened to them before." Dillon said to his team. After that they went to their house.

Meanwhile Riley and Chase were shopping for some last minute wedding stuff. Riley and Chase spilt up the work. Riley was looking for some last minute forks, napkins and cups. Chase was looking for some last minutes tablecloths and vases.

Riley was walking around when he came across a very in love young couple a young lady and a young guy. The young lady was short, blond hair and was wearing a pink sweater, blue jeans and black vans. The young guy that was with her was a couple of inches taller then her, short dark brown hair and was wearing a red shirt, blue jeans and black vans. Riley thought the guy in red was really handsome and was really hot but he had eyes only for Chase. Plus the young couple look cute together, like his best friend Shelby and her boyfriend Tyler.

"Great day to shop." Riley said to the young couple.

"It sure is." The guy in red said.

"I'm Riley." Riley said.

"I'm Brody, this is my girlfriend Sarah." Brody said.

"Nice to meet you." Sarah said well shaking Riley's hand.

"Like wise." Riley said well shaking Sarah's hand and Brody's hand.

"What are you guy's doing in a place like this, if you don't mind me asking?" Riley asked Brody and Sarah.

"Not at all, the thing is my parent's are getting remarried and they asked for my help." Sarah said.

"Cool, I'm actually getting married in a couple of days." Riley said.

"Epic so who's the lucky girl?" Brody asked.

"Actually I'm gay and I'm marrying my boyfriend Chase." Riley said.