A Chiley Wedding Part 2

This time tomorrow, Riley and Chase were going to be married. They couldn't believe all the things that they went through leading up to this day. Meeting each other at the museum, going on dates, Chase proposing, and adopting children with one of them becoming a ranger. They both felt very lucky.

Riley was in the kitchen feeding Justin his milk. Chase was baking his Pavlova cake because his mother and sister were coming to his wedding.

"Riley, are you excited about our wedding?" Chase asked Riley.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I." Riley said.

Just then there was a knock on their door. Riley put the bottle down and walked to the front door. When he opened the door Chase's mom and sister were waiting outside.

"Hello, how's my future son-in-law?" Chase's mom said when she come inside and gave Riley a hug.

"Ok Mrs. Randall." Riley said.

"Riley you can call me mom."

"Okay mom. Man, that felt weird."

"Hello, future brother-in-law." Chloe said when she came inside and gave Riley a hug.

"Hello future sister-in-law good to see you." Riley said to Chloe.

"This must be my other grandson." Chase's mom said when she saw Justin.

"Yes, mom and Chloe this is Justin, your new grandson." Riley said well he introduced Justin to Chase's family.

"Helo Justin, can I hold him?" Chase's mom asked.

"Sure." Riley said while giving Justin to Chase's mom.

"Where is my other grandson?"

"Dillon is in his room."

"Didn't Chase tell us that Dillon turned into a teenager out of nowhere." Chloe said.

"Yes, I'll go get him." Riley said.

Upstairs in his room Dillon was thinking of ideas on how to get a new blue ranger. He had a whole layout on his bed with ideas.

"Come in." Dillon said once he heard a knock on his door.

"Dillon there's someone I want you meet." Riley said.

"Okay daddy." Dillon said well getting up and walking out of his room. He folded up the spreadsheet and placed it underneath his bed.

Downstairs, once Chase put the Pavlova in the oven to bake, he went into the living room. He saw his mom holding Justin and Chloe trying to play with him.

"Mom and Chloe it's great that you came to my wedding." Chase said well giving his mom and sister a hug.

"I wouldn't miss it in the world." Chloe said.

"Me too. Chase your baby is cute." Chase's mom said. Just then Riley came downstairs with Dillon following him.

"Dillon this is your grandmother and aunt Chloe from New Zealand." Riley said.

"Oh my god look at you." Chase's mom said as she was giving Justin back to Riley.

"Hey grandma." Dillon said to his grandmother.

"You look so handsome. This is my grandson that magically turned into a l6-year-old boy." Chase's mom said.

"Yes mother." Chase said.

"Good." Chase's mother said well kissing her grandson's cheeks.

"Hey Dillon." Chloe said well hugging Dillon.