Ranger Sleepover

The time had finally come for the Rangers to have some fun and a break from the stress that comes with fighting evil. Both teams decided that the all should have a giant sleepover at Dillon's house.

Throughout the day, the Rangers decorated the Randall-Griffin residence into a slumber party paradise. Snacks were all over the kitchen, lights were strung across all the walls, blankets pinned to the walls, sleeping bags covering the living room floor, and party games sprawled throughout the house.

The girls were currently out shopping for so called "perfect pajamas" for a one night sleepover. The guys were finishing up the set up by hanging up streamers.

Dillon was on top of a ladder pinning up a piece of a green streamer when he noticed Chance holding the ladder. When Dillon stepped down, he contemplated on what he should do next.

"Chance, can I tell you something in secret?" Dillon asked.

"Sure. But from who? Parents or the team?" Chance replied.

"Neither. I just need to tell somebody this and you're the only one I can trust since you're my cousin. I had a dream a few nights ago and in it I had very, I mean VERY, strong romantic feelings for Aaron. Now all I can think about is him. I don't know if I really want to be with him or if it's just my mind playing tricks on me." Dillon said with tears almost coming out. Ever since that night, he has been a wreck trying to figure it out.

Chance was in complete shock.

"Dillon, I'm saying this because I care about you, but you're such a dumbass."

"Excuse me."

"Do you not remember what Aaron did? He fought and injured another team member. That's how he got his powers revoked and how I received them and turned into a teenager. It's just your mind playing tricks on you. There is absolutely no way that you can have feelings for suck a fool like Aaron."

"That's what I thought but the dream was so realistic."

"What's that got to do with anything? If anything, it was a nightmare."

"Just promise me you won't tell anyone, especially TK."

"Why? Y'all broke up like three months ago or something like that. He should be over you by now, and you should be over him."

"Just please don't say anything until I can figure this stuff out"

"Fine. But you owe my something."

"What?"

"One of your condoms. Me and Layla are planning on doing it tonight."

"CHANCE! Tonight is supposed to be about having fun." Dillon stated as he slapped Chance's arm.

"I know, and Layla and I are wanting some extra fun later tonight."

Dillon just sighed. "They're in my dresser, top drawer."

"Thanks, cous."

As the day went on, the Rail Rangers and Buster Rangers had the best time for the first time in forever. They laughed so hard that their stomachs were hurting. They ate so much junk food that they could get sick. But none of them cared as they were together as friends.

When the time came to play twister, that's when the Rangers had the most fun. Luna, Clay, and Colby were on the mat and all in amazing stances trying not to fall. When Russell spun the spinner, Clay fell trying to reach the yellow circle, which caused the other two to fall with him. The three just laughed, ignored the pain the had acquired when the dropped. 

Layla and Aurora were having a pillow fight, which caused tons of feathers to be flying through the room. Somehow, Luna joined in and knocked the other two out.