0.2

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴇᴀʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ, 

ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ

••••Φ••••

Three days passed and Jimin couldn't stop thinking about his boyfriend, he would even see him sometimes, either standing in the room, they would be staring at each other, or kookie would be sitting by his bed and smiling sweetly. It was nice but way too short, most of the times Jimin loses focus and the next thing he's alone in the white place.

Today, Jimin woke up with a light headache and when he opened his eyes he saw a figure leaving his hospital room, tall with broad shoulders, strong back showing the muscles against the fabric of his white t-shirt, toned legs and thick thighs bulging as he walked towards the door.

" exc-use me who...? " he asked and the man stopped his tracks.

" who are you? " he asked the man.

The said person turned their face to look at his from over his shoulder, then smiled.

Jimin immediately saw many images of that same pose, with different backgrounds. A museum, a fansign, a bedroom, a cafe, a street, a fancy kitchen... Blood

" k-kookie? " he breathed with teary eyes and the man walked back to him mirroring his expression.

" it's me sweetheart " he said and took Jimin's frail hands in both his big ones then rubbed it and kissed with a tear stained face.

" I missed you so much love, thank god you came back to me " he said and kissed his hand once again then bowed as his forehead touched the mattress.

" h-hey what are you doing- " jimin said feeling uncomfortable.

" I never meant for anything to happen love, I'm deeply sorry for it all, I love you so much you're my everything " he confessed and Jimin patted his shoulder.

" i-it's...please get up " he said and the man rose again.

" I'm sorry for not being there when you first woke up " he said and leaned to kiss his forehead.

" kookie, what's your name? " he asked and the man's eyebrows knit. 

" my... You still call me kookie huh? " he said and Jimin smiled brightly.

" yeah because it's cute, is it alright with you? "

" yes you're the one who chose that name before" he said with a bright smile then wiped the remaining tears at the corner of his eyes.

" you look just as I remember you kookie, so handsome... " jimin said with a dreamy sigh.

The young boy closed his eyes and circled jimin in his arms, taking him in a warm embrace while the fragile boy barely put his hands on his back, running them up and down his sides.

" what was your favorite memory of me kookie? " jimin said and took the other's big hand in his now.

The man thought for a few seconds and smiled with a chuckle.

" I know, we were sitting on the floor and I was talking about my problems, then you kissed me and told me it was okay to share my sorrows with you because you were there for me... I could never forget that day jimin " he said and Jimin blushed.

" I did that? I guess I really liked you then " he said and the younger stayed silent.

" do you have any memories of me jimini? " he suddenly asked and Jimin looked down.