2.1

ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

Days have passed and Jungkook still visited frequently. He brought food and movies or games to play, sometimes they just listened to music and sang together as the younger gave jimin long leg massages.

The shorter had started to like their indoor meetings, and slowly he even started to open up again. He laughed and had arguments with Jungkook, he cuddled him and kissed him a couple times too. It was beginning to improve.

The members were still clueless, Yoongi included. They didn't know that Jungkook had been spending time with him more than they did. He didn't tell them considering they all thought kookie wasn't real, and the taller was being so discreet even Yoongi didn't suspect him being there.

Jungkook never once derailed and succumbed to anger or any negative emotion. Jimin was being such a sweetheart and his hyung supported him all the time. He was living healthily and wished it would carry on even longer. Unfortunately, Jimin's surgery was tomorrow, and after that, he will have to leave for as long as jimin wants him to.

" kookie... Will you be at the hospital tomorrow? " jimin asked laying on Jungkook's chest.

" yes baby of course " he simply replied and ran his thumb over his cheek.

" I mean... You remember what we talked about at the beginning? After um... after it you can't really stay with me right? " jimin explained. He knew it was selfish to have him so close now and push him away completely the next day. But at the same time it was Jungkook's wish to stay a little more.

" I'm aware. I'll suck it up. I just want to cherish the few hours we have left together okay sweetie? Don't think about what comes next, just enjoy the present " jungkook spoke and Jimin turned his head to look at him in the eyes, he smiled and nodded against his T-shirt.

Jungkook leaned in and captured his lips slowly. It's been some time since he did because he didn't want to impose himself like before. He always waited for the perfect moment or let jimin initiate it.

He pulled his lover further up so that they were comfortable and continued his acts. He had one hand cupping Jimin's cheek, and his other arm around the small of Jimin's back to keep him in place. He tilted his head to the side to get a better angle and heard a whimper at the back of Jimin's throat when he licked the latter's lips for entrance.

Jimin submitted and parted his lips, his hand was running up and down Jungkook's neck and shoulder sensually caressing the area and enjoying the close proximity.

" one hell of a kiss " jimin said after regaining their breaths and staring at each other in the eyes.

" you weren't so bad either love " jungkook replied and Jimin slapped his chest playfully.

" what? " jungkook asked matter-of-factly and Jimin chuckled before pecking his lips one last time and resting his head on the strong torso.

" I like this version of you " jimin said with fondness in his tone.

" what's it like? "jungkook asked in amusement.

" you're all sweet but at the same time laid back like you don't care that much... But you do care that's obvious... You act like you don't want me but truth is you do and I know it. It's just these little things like not giving me much attention when I talk as if you're not listening but your lips curve slightly when I say something funny or cute. Or when you ignore me that way all the time we're together and whisper I love you when you think I'm not listening... I think that's very cute " jimin admitted.

" I really don't listen to the bullshit you say jimin I probably smiled at the TV or something " jungkook defended and Jimin rolled his eyes.

" that time you ignored me so hard I just wanted to straddle you to get your attention " jimin said, not really caring about the meaning of his words. He had sort of embraced his condition in the past month.

Jungkook had a neutral expression on his face as he heard Jimin complain, he too didn't give the words much importance. He flexed his arm under his head and continued gazing at him.

" you thought straddling me would get my attention? Sorry bae " he calmly said, not breaking eye contact. His expression was straight by now and the tone he was using borderline sultry.

" I know it would, having me so close to you? On your lap? It would drive you nuts " jimin said with all the confidence in the world, his stare was firm and definite, but so was Jungkook's.

" baby I wouldn't care even if you were nude " jungkook spoke every word clearly for the smaller to hear, thumb slowly moving and caressing his hip.

" you're crazy about me Jeon Jungkook. This is just you doing exactly what I described this version of you to be like. Acting like you don't want me while in fact you do, and it was just like this the past few weeks too " jimin said and Jungkook closed his eyes, adjusting his shoulders.

" this ain't a version of me, this is me. The real old me " jungkook said and Jimin nodded in acknoledgement.

" so you were a tease even back then " jimin deduced and Jungkook snorted.

" you think I'm a tease? I'm not even trying "

" yeah right... I find that very sexy though " jimin admitted and waited for Jungkook to catch it and tease him in a different way now.

" my baby likes to work for it huh? " jungkook spoke huskily and Jimin's heart felt that.

" shut up " he simply muttered.

" I'll be at the hospital when you're conscious again. I need closure you see... I hope you understand " jungkook spoke up after a few minutes. He brough his arm back to hug jimin closer and buried his face in his hair.

" It's okay I get it. We both need it. I also hope you understand why I can't commit again " jimin replied and Jungkook kissed his crownhead.

" as I said, I'll suck it up, no matter how hard it is. I'll respect your choices and won't show myself afterwards " he whispered with so much reluctance.

" promise me one thing "

" anything "

" the next person... The next person you'll fall in love with... Treat them like you treated me this past month. " jimin said while his chest burned at his own words.

" stop "

" I'm serious kookie, treat them even better than you treated me " jimin insisted, feeling his eyes burn and throat get tighter.

" there's no space for anyone besides you love. Believe it or not. I'm not an obsessed teen no more, but I will always love and be in love with you. Only you Jimin " jungkook confessed and the said man let out a few tears.

Jimin hated that he was weak for one single man. One perfect man.

They stayed put after that. Jimin didn't even know how to respond to what the other spilled and preferred to stay quiet. Jungkook eventually had to leave and simply kissed Jimin's forehead on his way, promising one last meeting at the hospital and making his way out.

---

Aww Jungkook will have to stay away after the surgery :'(

How will he deal with that?

The other time, he said he would go crazy again if jimin left him...

What do you think will happen?

-Aida-