1.1

ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ,

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

••••Φ••••

Hello love :)

Jimin flinched and closed his eyes when one memory struck his mind.

It was before the coma, he was in his room. He took his phone and there was a similar text from 'my soulmate'. He was shaking with fear. He was looking around and cursing that contact name.

" who's this 'my soulmate' ?" he whispered to himself and asked kookie in the text. He figured that he didn't need to go through the basic conversation if kookie wasn't real. He should focus on getting his memory back and use everything his imagination says to find out what happened in the past.

who's that contact under 'my soulmate'?

He asked and waited for a reply which arrived after a few seconds, however disappointing him again.

How can I know... It was in your phone...

Jimin sighed and locked his phone, but then, he unlocked it and stared at the text. He knit his eyebrows and looked away in deep thought. He analysed the sentence and frowned in confusion.

" was? Was in my phone? Why not is? Do I not have that contact anymore? " Jimin whispered to himself before quitting the chat and scrolling down his contacts, not finding the name he looked for.

" I didn't know that the contact wasn't there anymore, yet my brain said it was in the past but not now..."

Why did you say was and not is? I don't remember not having it anymore.

He typed and waited impatiently.

Love, why are you giving me an attitude?

I'm not giving you shit. Why can't I remember you especially?! Tell me your name!

Calm down, love. I'll tell you my name when the time is right :)

You aren't telling me because I can't remember... What's the point anymore... Tell me stories about us. How did we meet?

Jimin sighed and decided he should call down before having a mental breakdown again, he wanted to think about positive things. He needed to.

Well, we technically met at a fan meeting. Then, things evolved in a way and we ended up going to Malaysia together... It was troublesome because we didn't know each other well yet... But then we became pretty close and fell in love with each other.

" that doctor was right... Only the things I know are said, nothing more, nothing less... This is frustrating " he sighed and continued typing anyway.

You abused of me... You hit me and raped me...I remember that.

I'm sorry baby... You were just too curious about what happened to me, and I was angry... I will never hurt you again

"What happened to him? Even the kookie in my dreams said that... "

Where are you kookie?

Somewhere.

Where? Please kookie tell diminie...

You cute thing... You don't need know, me looking out for you is enough...

Just fucking tell me where you are if you even are somewhere!

Watch your words baby :)

Jimin recieved a flash, it was one of those days in his room around blankets. He tried to remember more and he managed to see a few other texts on the screen. He was cursing at the person texting him and so angry that he threw his phone across the bed once.

" good, I have to take everything he says to my advantage " he spoke to himself and continued typing.

Or what? Are you gonna rape me??

Jimin saw something new, he was on a bed laying in pain as he felt a drying liquid between his thighs. Kookie was shouting at him telling his to shut up and he said the same answer. He heard kookie say a sentence as if he was possessed "if you disobey you get punished, but punish whoever disobeys you"

No baby I'll never hurt you... I just want you so bad

Another flash came in and this time it was a beautiful room lit by many candles. He was sitting on the lap of someone and felt warm hands slide around his waist making him look down. Kookie was looking at him lustfully and he didn't feel right, as if he hated that situation.

"why did it feel so horrible... I need to see more" he whispered to himself and closed his eyes. Suddenly he flinched when he felt a strong grip on his wrist dragging him towards a door. The image dissipated and he shook his head.

" no no no I need to know more " he said and cupped his head in his hands while clenching his eyes tightly.

He didn't see the whole thigmng unrolling, his mind was skipping moments and he felt terrified at the memory of kookie whipping his flesh. He opened his glossy eyes and panted, it was a little too much for him and he still couldn't cope with kookie's gentle face doing such horrible and torturous things to him no matter how hard he had begged him to stop.

Last time you said that, I found myself getting whipped and begging for mercy. Fuck you for that. I hate you.

You don't mean those words love.

I do. I fucking do. I just realized how much of a sick fuck you are. I hope you rot in hell if you really are dead! I will never forgive you.

No please love, please don't say that, I'm trying hard I really am, please forgive me and let me prove myself to you.

You disgust me|

Jimin was typing when his brain throbbed and he felt his eyes water. Those same exact words came out of the other man's mouth as his heart shattered in pieces, he felt the slap, and the thud against the ground. He cried of humiliation and closed his eyes as a feeling of burning rage overwhelmed his senses. He opened them slowly as his expression sported nothing but wrath.

" Jeon Jungkook "

---

Fiction reveals truth that reality obscures
Jimin remembers
But where's kookie in all this?

-Aida-