0.9

ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴄʜᴀɪɴ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜɪʀᴛ,

ᴛʜᴇ sʜɪʀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴀᴛ
ʜᴏᴍᴇ.

••••Φ••••

Jimin hasn't eaten anything all day, hasn't spoken to anybody, and hasn't looked away from the ceiling yet. Taehyung was genuinely worried, and he couldn't stand seeing his best friend in such a state anymore.

" hey, I brought you cookies, they're your favorites, have a bite " Taehyung said and Jimin clenched his eyes shut. It was crazy how just the word 'cookies' shook something in his heart. He finally decided to talk when he heard the concerned tone in the other's voice.

" no " he simply said and Taehyung put the tray on the bedside table to walked towards the shorter.

" jimini? Look at me please " Taehyung said in hopes of having Jimin interact with him, and the other did.

" what happened? Do you remember anything? Why don't you want to see anybody? " he asked one question after the other, and Jimin shook his head, looking at the ceiling once more before turning to face Taehyung completely.

" do you think I'm delusional? " he said and Taehyung was taking aback.

" huh? "he said, not knowing if he should reply honestly or sugarcoat it.

" me, do you think I'm hallucinating? " he asked once again, and Taehyung frown, getting suspicious.

" who told you that?" he asked.

" Yoongi hyung " Jimin simply replied and Taehyung found himself clenching his jaws. Why did Yoongi have to tell him right now? Coudn't he await until jimin got mentally stable from the fact that he couldn't wall yet? Why did he have to be so impatient to break him and take away the only thing that kept him fine despite his situation?

" jimini, I'm your best friend right? " he asked and continued after receiving a nod " do you trust me? " he asked once more and recieved yet another short nod.

Taehyung sighed and took Jimin's hand, and the shorter already knew where this was going.

" I think... " taehyung started, planning on giving his honest opinion, but then paused. He thought back at the question and shook his head.

" I don't know Jimin. You either might or might not be. It is true that having kookie over at the dorm after we fell asleep, while you can't open the door for him, was hard to believe... Him coming over to cuddle you and the security not seeing anything also is a bit sketchy... But this might all be true, what can I say. How about we do something?" Taehyung asked and Jimin found himself listening attentively because his best friend didn't say flat out that he was crazy.

" what is it?" he asked, interested in whatever taehyung was about to suggest.

" we go see a professional, but don't take it in a wrong way. If I suggested that, it's only because someone who studied the field would know better, and give you better advice. They won't prescribe anything or give you any pills. You will just talk to them and hear their thoughts about it from a verified point of view " Taehyung explained and Jimin sighed.

" Taehyung-ah you're low-key saying that I'm delusional right now " Jimin rolled his eyes, giving up on the conversation.

" no that's not what I'm saying, I just thought maybe they would judge this better than I or any other member. We don't know the whole story, so we can't tell for sure " taehyung said and squeezed the small hand gently.

" I'll think about it. And I'll have those cookies too, thank you " Jimin said, feeling a little better. The thought of his best friend being genuinely worried made him want to stop sulking and try to keep himself together until he finds out for sure. He shouldn't be creating drama, they already have so much in their lives.

Taehyung smiled and helped the boy up against the pillows before pulling the tray on his lap. He turned the TV on, and set it on some TV show, then left the room towards Yoongi's.

"hyung!" taehyung stomped inside, and Yoongi groaned.

" what " he said flatly and Taehyung huffed.

" why did you say that? Doesn't he have enough on his plate right now? " taehyung asked and Yoongi opened his eyes and faced the younger.

" I just said the truth, we can't keep this up forever " he said and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" we're trying to make him feel better, we fake believe his stories because that's the only thing that brings a smile on his face. Did you see how broken he looks right now? " Taehyung said with a sadenned voice and Yoongi gulped.

" I had to, it's way more than you think taehyung-ah, he had to be aware "

" what do you mean more, do you know what happened to jimin? Do you know who that person is?" taehyung asked in confusion but Yoongi didn't give him the satisfaction of finding out.

" let it go tae, it's all gone now, Jimin is back and well, he will start walking and dancing again, and everything is going to be alright " Yoongi said, hoping for that to be true. He turned back to his computer screen and sighed.

Taehyung nodded and left the room quietly, yet still confused about his words. Did Yoongi know something they didn't? At this rate he thinks even jimin didn't know whatever information Yoongi was hiding, but he'll make sure to find out.

He peeked inside Jimin's room once more, and found him eating the cookies with teary eyes. He stayed there for a bit and watched. He didn't want to disturb him because he know that it feels good sometimes to cry. Jimin was told that he couldn't use his bottom part anymore and that is devastating, so he stayed back and saw the younger let out a few sobbs as he looked at one of the chocolate chip cookies.

" you can't be dead... Did you really give up on me?" Jimin said before sniffing and biting on it. He filled his cheeks and sipped on his milk, then wiped his tears with his small palms.

'what? Who?' taehyung asked himself in more confusion.

" why didn't you let him save you? How could he even walk out of the room while you were bleeding?" Jimin said a bit louder, and Taehyung gasped.

'what the fuck is this about? There are cartoon on the TV right now, so it's not something he watched... Could this be about kookie? A memory maybe?'

He walked away from the room and stepped in the kitchen. Now, he really thinks Jimin should see a psychiatrist because he should let everything out. It is obvious that jimin does not feel comfortable bough talking about everything he remembered with them, and it would be best if he found someone else to confide in.

From: jimini

I'll do it

Taehyung closed his eyes and nodded to himself, he typed a quick 'I'm glad' and went to his room, suddenly a nap seemed very appealing.

---

Why is Yoongi hiding things from the others?
Why did Jimin agree?
-Aida-