1.9

Was listening to that song while writing this

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

Jungkook set his foot in the dorm and slid in before closing the door again, locking it just like it was and walking further inside.

He looked around and noticed that the curtains were closed, and it was horribly quiet. He went to Jimin's door and knocked, then entered after hearing a small 'yes?'

He opened the door and it was still dark. The blinds were drawn but slightly parted, only for the sunlight to create a stripe of light on Jimin's face, highlighting a part of his features, amongst which was his coffee brown eye.

Jungkook was gentle in his steps when he saw his lover laying on his side, back facing him. He knew he wasn't asleep, but he still wanted to be quiet.

" love? " he called gently and Jimin winced on the inside. He felt the bed dip, and a hand be placed on his shoulder. He closed his eyes as he swallowed his tears.

" it's me baby, I came. Don't you want to turn to me? " jungkook said softly and Jimin finally turned to him, and felt his heart up in his throat.

" hi " he simply said and continued staring at his beauty.

" hey " jungkook whispered back with a charming smile, he brought his hand up and brushed the smaller's hair to the side.

Jimin felt tears well and didn't bother to do anything this time. He let them fall until he felt Jungkook's thumb on his skin and noticed his worried expression.

" what happened my love? " he said again and Jimin found himself choking on pure air.

" it's nothing, I'm having a mild breakdown " he curtly replied and looked the other way.

" you did seem a little troubled in the chat, but it's okay you know, it's totally okay jimini, I understand " he said kindly and Jimin found himself having to double take that.

He didn't want to know exactly why I was acting that way? He didn't want to warn me? He didn't want to find a 'solution' ?

" is it really? " jimin asked with a monotonous voice, still not looking at him.

" it is, it's more than okay. You're not in the best phase of your life right now,  you're probably trying to figure things out at this moment, and I can't help but feel worried. But I understand anyway, I know it's hard to deal with a situation like yours and it can go over the top when you just want to beat anybody up " he said with a chuckle and Jimin's gaze softened.

" I get it, love. I would like it if you let anything you're keeping inside out to me, it'll get better if you show that frustration and anger. I'm fine with it" he added and Jimin was now gonna act on those words.

" who are you? " he said, tone sharp and gaze firm. He turned to get up and Jungkook proceeded to help him sit.

" that's still worrying you? I'm someone who loves you more than himself " he answered truthfully and Jimin rolled his eyes.

" sure you do, you keep changing and I can't recognize you anymore " jimin said with a heavy voice.

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion as he reached to grab the elder's hand.