2.2

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

" how is he doctor? " the boys asked, hopeful eyes boring in the doctos's, who had just quit the block.

" I can't says anything for sure now, but his legs responded to the tests we inflicted. His nervous system is back on track " the doctor announced and the six sighed in relief, tears of happiness rimming their waterlines.

" thank you so much, thank you for your hard work sir " Namjoon thanked and felt a huge weight lift off of his shoulders. He was their leader, and having a member suffer from health and mental issues was taking a toll on him. He worried about the surgery every night. He thought about Jimin's feelings if it didn't work out, about the group, and their bond. He wished for Jimin to feel better and prayed for his recovery.

The nurses said they would take him to his room in a few minutes, and that he would wake up by midnight. They nodded and sighed, Hoseok and tae hugged briefly, while Namjoon and Jin smiled to each other. He gave the leader an affectionate pat on the shoulder and nodded.

Yoongi stood his ground, tears in his eyes. He sighed before wiping them and putting a hand on his hip. He covered his mouth and thanked god silently a few times, then ran a hand through his hair and followed the others.

They entered the room and found jimin unconscious, laying on the mattress, and dressed in a hospital gown. The room was dimly lit and smelled fresh. They walked further inside and sat close to the bed, holding the boy's hand or whispering sweet nothings to his unaware ears.

" the doctor said he'll wake up tonight,  you guys can go, I'll stay with him until then " Yoongi said and they all turned to him.

" I'll stay with you hyung, I can't bring myself to leave this room right now " Namjoon said and Yoongi was about to speak again when jin interrupted him.

" I would love to stay but I have recording right now. Hobi, you have something as well don't you? " he asked, eyes directed to the said person.

" yeah, I'll go " hobi said and patted Taehyung on the shoulder.

" I'm staying with the hyungs, I have nothing to do " Taehyung whispered and watched them leave, before getting back to his bandmate.

The boys sat silently, until they felt tired and proceeded to take a nap. It was now 3pm and they were all asleep.

Jungkook slid the door open and walked in quietly, slowly making his way to taehyung who was occupying the chair next to the bed and sighed. He put an arm around his shoulders and one under his calves, then picked him up gently.

He tried his best to keep steady not to wake him up, and made sure Taehyung wasn't facing him so that even if he did open his eyes, he wouldn't see his face. He walked over to the L couch where Yoongi and Namjoon were sitting and layed him on the empty side.

" hyung? " tae suddenly spoke, making Jungkook halt all motion. After a couple seconds, he whispered a quiet 'yes' and waited.

There was no answer from the elder, meaning Taehyung had fallen asleep right back, to Jungkook's relief. He took his arms off the other's body and made sure the two sitting boys were asleep as well, before going to sit by Jimin's bed. He held his hand and kissed it, then waited for him to open his eyes.

Jimin wasn't supposed to wake up around midnight, that was just a lie he made the doctor say so that he would have some time for closure with his lover. He also wanted to be the one to break the happy news to him.