0.7

ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪɴɢᴇʀᴛɪᴘs,

ғɪɴɢᴇʀᴛɪᴘs ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋ

••••Φ••••

I'm in a dark place. Where am I? I can't see ahead of me...

I try to open my eyes because I realize something is pushing against me.

I try to touch whatever it is and find it warm, and soft.

A sweet smell invades my nostrils when I sigh in comfort, and a smile stretches on my face when I feel gentle strokes on my back.

Someone is besides me so I open my eyes to find out who it is, and be met with the handsome face I'd been seeing ever so frequently.

" good morning baby " he says, nuzzling his nose against mine and I smile wider.

" good morning kookie " I reply and observe the warm sunrays hit his face and make his features glow.

" did you sleep well sweetie? "he asks as he pecks my lips softly, and I hum in response.

I snuggle into his chest more before he tightens his arms around me and giggles.

" the sea looks beautiful at sunset " he speaks and I find myself wondering. What sea? Sunset? Why did we sleep for so long? Where are we? I turned around and looked at the view he was so entranced with, finding myself to agree with him.

It was a beautiful landscape. The doors of the balcony were open and the sheer white curtains rippled in the soft wind. Beyond that was the sea losing its blue color, only to be painted with the array of red, pink and yellow of sunset. The sun was bright and big as it sunk in the horizon, and all of it was displayed right ahead of me.

" where are we? "I ask and he runs a hand through my hair.

" somewhere far, far away from everything " he says and I close my eyes.

" only the two of us? In this beautiful place? "

" only us in this paradise... Let's go over there and enjoy the breeze " he says and pulls my hand up towards his standing figure. He is wearing a silky dark blue robe and pants only, while I am clad in white silk pyjamas.

" but I can't walk " I say with a sadenned voice and he shakes his head.

" do you want me to pick you up that bad? Alright, come here my prince " he breathes in amusement and I blush at the name. When we reach the railing of the balcony, he tries to put me down and I panick, I hold onto his neck and shake my head.

" I can't stand, please, I can't feel my... " suddenly while talking, I start becoming aware of his hold under my calves and around my thigh. How come I can feel that?

" are you okay sweetheart? Of course you can stand we didn't even have sex last night, but don't worry I'm right here if something happens " he says with an assuring smile and I nod.

He slowly lowers my feet to the wooden floor and I gasp at the cold feeling of it. I try putting my weight on my legs and when I do, I don't collapse, I am indeed standing. What a great feeling, never in my life had I imagined being grateful for such a thing.

" see? Everything is fine baby " he says and I chuckle.

" yeah, everything's fine " I repeat and he sighs.

" I love it here, we're living the fancy life without anyone disturbing us... I did work my ass off to get us this house on this side of the island, but I don't regret it one bit. Even if me working all the time ate off our relationship, I don't regret it one bit. I love you Jimin " he says and I am a little taken aback by his words, I don't remember him having a job or us having trouble with our relationship, what is going on?

" you did? I mean, work your ass off? " I ask and he nods.

" yeah, those sleepless nights in my father's company, trying to become someone you're not ashamed of, all the time I spent trying to build myself a life, I good one, by relying on my own money... It was pretty hard, and I had fallen into a pretty tight phase, financially speaking, but it was worth it... Look around and tell me if I made it " he says and I am still confused, but all of this was starting to make sense. Me walking and him talking about a life I don't remember, in a place I could only label as Heaven on Earth. It was dream.

" you made it " I say and he nods.

" you know when after the shit I put you through you didn't give up on me, it made something inside me snap. I wanted to change, to put away whatever fucked up thing happened to me and move on to a better life. You made me into this good man that I've become, and I will forever thank you for that. If you hadn't come, I probably would've lost my sanity long ago, so thank you Jimin " he says and I am in loss of words.

" I'm glad you moved on, that's the key to everything you want to achieve in life. Throw away unfortunate phases and hold onto the best memories , then thrive to make similar ones " I reply and he sigh with a satisfied smile, then slides his big hand around my neck for a passionate kiss.

" I love you Jimin... I trust you with my life, and I know you do the same for me, you told me. I love you to death, baby" he says and I feel my heart beat faster. It was so sincere, so heartfelt, I'm overwhelmed. What did I do to deserve such an accomplished man like him, perfect in all the ways possible, and all mine.

" Jiminie? "

" yes? "

" wake up "

I blink once, twice, and find myself somewhere different. This time I know where this is, my room in the dorm. I groan and hide my face from the light, then notice taehyung's hand shaking my arm.

" Jimin wake up, we need to go to the studio to record " he says and I snap my eyes open. BTS's break is over, and they said I could record a few songs with the others while I wait for my surgery, which is happening in a month.

" yeah thanks tae, let's go... Umm help me out real quick please? " I say and tae rolls his eyes.

" is that even a question dumbass? of course I'll help you " he says and wraps his arms around me, reminding me of my sweet dream, however this time, I can't feel the arms under my calves.

He moves me towards my wheelchair and sits me on it, then drives me to the bathroom. It is embarrassing how I have to rely on my best friend for things like these. After having taken care of myself, or sort of done that, I roll towards the kitchen, where I find the others having breakfast, and join them.

I start spreading nutella on my toasts when kookie's face flashes through my eyes. I stop moving the knife and just stare at my plate, while I try to process the questions running around my brain.

The heaviest among them are 'why was I ashamed of kookie? How could I be ashamed of him while he is so perfect? What shit did he put me through? What fucked up things happened to him?'

" jimini, you're not eating. Are you okay? " Yoongi suddenly asks, pulling me out of my thoughts.

" yeah-yes hyung I'm alright... Just thinking " I reply and he nods, continuing his meal and I do the same, half listening to whatever conversation the others had.

' my kookie also says he's about to lose his sanity... Will he be able to overcome this and become an accomplished man like the other?... Or is it impossible for reality to become one of my wildest dreams? '

---

Sweet but meaningful jikook moment
What do you think about the new kookie?
-Aida-