0.3

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ,  

ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɪss ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴄᴋ

••••Φ••••

When he woke up, jimin looked around and saw Namjoon and Jin sleeping on the couch next to his bed, he smiled and moved his arm then heard the sound of paper rippling.

He reach underneath and found a white paper, he unfolded it and read carefully.

' love, I couldn't stay with you even though I more than wanted to, so I wrote you this note to say a few things that you need to remember.

I'm always looking out for you so I will never let anything happen to you as long as I'm alive.

If someone tries something on you or hurts you in any way you have to tell me, if I don't already know.

Also, don't worry my beautiful baby , a part of me is running in your heart and body, if you ever miss me just close your eyes and I'll be there for you.

Last but not least, please don't cry. Don't cry anymore because I'll put more than efforts to let you walk on your very legs again, you'll run and dance the way you want, please be patient.

I love you :)

He covered his mouth and clenched his eyes at the announcement he heard not so long ago about not being eble to move his legs anymore, he set the paper on the nightstand and pulled the covers over his head.

The boys woke up a few seconds later and went to him.

" jimini? " Jin called

" jimini it's me namjoon, please stop crying " jimin uncovered his face and the boys were heartbroken at his sight.

" but you don't understand! I can't move! I'm done for! " he shouted and Jin took the covers away and held his hands.

" no Jimin we're here for you! You still have hope! The doctor said there was a surgery that would help you walk again! We have to give it a shot! " Jin said and Jimin nodded.

" I know but there are only little chances for it to work "

" it's better than nothing! " Namjoon joined and after a few moment the nurse came in.

" is something wrong? " she asked but they dismissed the situation.

" no we were just discussing a few matters thank you " Jin said and the nurse nodded.

" alright, however you'll need to step out for a bit " she said gently and they did as told. She injected the medicine in the pipe and left after doing a couple more things with the serum.

Later, one nurse came in and fixed Jimin's pillows and sheets, passed him the glass of water that was on the nightstand and sat on the chair next to him, in silence, just staring at him.

" what? " jimin asked her and she smiled.

" I've been waiting for you to start... I'm jieun " she said and Jimin nodded.

" why did you want me to start? "

" because I needed to know if you spaced out"

" you're creepy "

" but you were intrigued by me still, now let's talk about this kookie"

" you know kookie? "

" yes "