0.5

ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs, 

ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴜɪʟᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟʟ,  ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ʙᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɪɴs

••••Φ••••

Do I really want to see the man in my dreams?
Do I really want to know who he is and why he was sorry for me?
I do... Don't I?
I don't... Do I?
A part of me is repelling him while the other is longing for him with so much fervor.
I will see him tonight and decide on whether I want him still, or not.

Jimin looked at his screen one more time and waited for the said man to arrive somehow. And just as he was about to look around, a hand caught his and he jumped a little in surprise.

" baby? It's just me " kookie said softly and Jimin sighed with a look of relief.

He smiled at the reaction, but the little jump almost reminded Jimin of something he had experienced a long time ago, yet he couldn't know exactly what it was. He only remembered his dark room and his screen. But that was all gone, now he had his boyfriend right next to him.

" how did you get in? "

" I have my ways " the man simply said.

" you always say that,  so I guess I should just stop questioning right? " he said rolling his eyes.

" I guess so too, anyway, you said you wanted to see me... "

" yes, I have questions kookie "

" go ahead, I'll try to answer as many as I can"

Jimin took a deep breath and spoke the first thing that came into his mind.

" how old are you? "

" 21 "

" what's your name? "

" as I said a name is only a word- "

" -and it's futile and all but I want to know the name your parents gave you "

" my parents... they loved me, they gave me a name to go by, a home, whatever I needed, love as well, but I needed someone else's love... Yours "

" didn't I give you that? "

" you did, but I had major anger issues and I let them take over "

" do you still have them? "

" I do, it's even worse baby, so much worse... And it's turning me into a monster "

"... How so? " Jimin looked at him with concerned eyes, and a little bit of fear somewhere too.

He took the smaller by the sides of his face and pressed their foreheads together, looking at him with teary eyes.

" no, Don't look at me like that baby, I won't hurt you, I never will, do you hear me? " he said with a desperate tone, making Jimin feel different emotions inside, he felt his own eyes water as he looked deeper into kookie's midnight orbs. He didn't say anything, and just reached with his small hands to take the other's bigger ones, then pulled them to his lips and kissed each of them on the palm, not breaking eye-contact.

" I know " he said and kookie broke down in his arms, crying and holding him tightly.

" you have no idea how much I hate myself jimini, I despise myself so fucking much. Just the fact that I'm capable of doing bad things is killing me inside "

Jimin was thinking about those words and frowning gradually.

" am I not human? Why can't I feel anything?! I feel dead inside... "

" how intense is it kookie, how far did it go? "

" I'm a monster... I almost took a life" he sobbed in his arms and the smaller froze.

He didn't expect the anger issues to go that far, the man who is in his arms almost killed a person, but he can't let kookie know what he's feeling about the current situation, so he just kept soothing him as much as possible.

" and the worst part is that... It was someone I loved" he breathed and Jimin was about to let out a gasp when kookie pulled away to look away him in the eyes

" I can't stay with you jimini, I'm dangerous, I'm a monster do you realize that?" There was a short pause " he didn't die though... Does that mean it's okay to hurt people then stop before they die? " he said slowly, and Jimin knew had to fix this or kookie will feel comfortable with was he did.

" no kookie listen! Look at me! You aren't a monster! You didn't really kill a person!If... If you think you are then don't count on me to be by your side ever again " he said with a slight shake of his voice. Kookie looked at him in horror.

" no baby you don't mean it do you,  please baby I need you to love me, I need you Jimin I love you, you can't do this please "

" then you can't accept what you've done! It should remain a horrible mistake, you shouldn't think of it as less, try to find yourself, and I'll be there with you " he soothed earning a quick nod in return.

" I love you "

" I love you too "

---

Jungkook is acting strange, don't you think?
How come he still didn't say his name to his lover?
Is it really him?
-Aida-