1.7

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴛʀᴜᴇ,

ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ғᴇᴇʟs ʀɪɢʜᴛ sᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀ sᴇᴄ. 

••••Φ••••

" I bet your wife wouldn't want to know what happened between us... " she said and the doctor balled his hands in anger.

" you do not get to threaten me bitch! You played me! "

" your wife woudn't want to know that either... I mean I did seduce you to get your money, but you expressed your attraction very freely too " she sighed and dropped her legs from the surface of the desk and stared at the man standing by the door.

" you know what? Go to fucking hell! I'm sure you drugged me or something because I love my wife and never would I want to cheat on her, but I'll give you what you want. Want me to lie? I'll lie. Nobody went inside the room and nobody saw that man with the patient, you didn't step in this hospital and neither did he. I'm just concerned about that boy "

" they all talk about drugs while in reality it's only my beauty... Anyway, yes, thank you, and only worry about yourself. That boy has someone to take care of him, unlike you, if you ever choose to betray me"

" no I'll do it " he said in annoyance and kicked her out of his office.

She smiled and walked around the corridor towards the back door where she found the hot young man standing against his expensive car.

--

" it's all good, let's go home baby" she said with a smirk and I laughed.

We got inside the car and jieun started taking her makeup off. She didn't look half bad without it and she didn't have a problem with removing it in front of me. Makeup for her was just a job requirement even though she has no problem with people wearing it like their life depended on it, if they feel more comfortable with it then let them, who was she to judge.

" I don't get how you're so cool in real life. First time I met you I hated you " I said and she smiled.

" well not everyone is honest about themselves, I don't like that high voice and bitchy manners and I don't like all these pretty things but I gotta put them on for the money " She said and I nodded. I didn't want to push it further but she continued anyway.

" I gotta feed my kids Jeon, they're so little and I can't just abandon them. They were left without parents and I barely had what to live with when I found them. It's hard you know, to look at their cute little faces and turn away cuz you know you don't have much to maintain their smiles with "

" are you not scared of one day going for a scam and actually getting pregnant? " I asked wile looking at the road ahead.

" I won't get pregnant. I don't have sex with them jungyeon, I drug them and make them think like we did for the blackmail, I don't give myself for money...  Plus they aren't even attractive " she said seriously and I raised my eyebrows.

" you went for me don't you remember? I'm attractive, I know I am, you might even have a crush on me if we spend a day together " I said cheekily and she laughed.

" yeah right little boy, reminds me... how're your issues going, you sound chiller as the time passes " she suddenly asked and I froze remembering what I did to hyung yesterday. My grip on the steering wheel tightened and she noticed how tense I was too. She told me to pull up and held my shoulder to turn me towards her.

" how're you dealing with your issues jungyeon, tell me" she said and I shook my head, feeling upset and weak.

" I know we haven't seen each other in a year and I didn't reach out to you but would you tell me what's been going on now? " she said softly and I sighed leaning back onto the seat and closing my eyes.