1.5

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, 

ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴇɴsᴇ? 
••••Φ••••

I'm here.

I'm in his room.

Just next to his bed.

He looks so fragile but beautiful as always.

I felt my tears drop onto my cheek as I look at the face I thought never to see again. I reach with my hand to caress his skin but right when my fingers were to feel it, I retreated back. I was afraid to wake him up, afraid of seeing his reaction to meeting me again after all he's been through. I was afraid of feeling his hatred towards me, and afraid of my punishment.

I cup my mouth and sob into my palm, before turning away and standing up to leave. I don't want to be in here anymore, looking at the boy who won my heart and almost lost his because of me. I wipe my tears and regain my composure, then start walking towards the door, when I hear a soft voice speak softly. I freeze in my tracks and feel my body tense up. I slowly turn around and meet the eyes I missed so much, alive, staring right back at me.

" exc-use me who...? "

" who are you? " he tried again with a more definite voice.

I smiled.

" k-kookie? " he breathed with teary eyes and I walked back to him mirroring his expression.

" it's me sweetheart " I said and took Jimin's frail hands in both my big ones then rubbed it and kissed with a tear stained face.

" I missed you so much love, thank god you came back to me " I said and kissed his hand once again then bowed as my forehead touched the mattress. I wanted to show how regretful I am of what happened and how sorry I was for treating him so badly. Him not scowling at me is already a good thing.

" h-hey what are you doing- " jimin said as if uncomfortable.

" I never meant for anything to happen love, I'm deeply sorry for it all, I love you so much you're my everything " I confessed and Jimin patted my shoulder making me wonder why he was so sweet to me. I deserve none of this.

" i-it's...please get up " he said and I did as told.

" I'm sorry for not being there when you first woke up " I said and leaned to kiss his forehead.

" kookie, what's your name? " he asked and my eyebrows knit. he doesn't know? He doesn't remember? Is that why I haven't gotten any negative reaction from him?

" my... You still call me kookie huh? " I said and Jimin smiled brightly. I was about to tell him who I was... But maybe that'll stir something and make him remember. If he remembers he's gonna hate me so much, so I decided to keep him this way at least until I get even better with my issues.

" yeah because it's cute, is it alright with you? " he asked with an adorable tone and I almost jumped on him with kisses and hugs, but I didn't want to scare him as I didn't know how much he remembers of us.

" yes you're the one who chose that name before" I said with a bright smile then wiped the remaining tears at the corner of my eyes.

" you look just as I remember you kookie, so handsome... " jimin said with a dreamy sigh.

I couldn't take it anymore as I closed my eyes and circled jimin in my arms, taking him in a warm embrace while the fragile boy barely put his hands on my back, running them up and down my sides.

" what was your favorite memory of me kookie? " jimin said and took my big hand in his now. I've always loved the size difference, and now even better since it makes me feel more capable of protecting him in a way. I go back to his question and think a little before smiling with a chuckle.

" I know, we were sitting on the floor and I was talking about my problems, then you kissed me and told me it was okay to share my sorrows with you because you were there for me... I could never forget that day jimin " I said and my baby blushed adorably.

" I did that? I guess I really liked you then " he said and I stayed silent. He did? How come I never noticed... Just how much does he remember?

" do you have any memories of me jimini? " I suddenly asked and Jimin looked down.

" I do... I have happy ones and hot ones, but then there are some sad and painful memories that keep mixing with those... Did we have a sad phase or something? " jimin asked and I pursed my lips. I don't want to remind him of those! I want to burn those memories forever, but I guess I can give him a few sparks...

" we did... At the beginning of our relationship, you could say I didn't treat you the way you deserved to be treated, but I tried my hardest to change and it wasn't easy because of my issues, but we managed to get going in our path, until something happened and that was the peek of our sad phase "

" what happened? "

" we fought... I got jealous and got mad at you...i'm sorry sweetie I'll treat you better from now on" I said and kissed his cheek. However when I was about to pull away, jimin cupped my cheeks and looked at me in the eyes.

Oh those eyes. The eyes that changed through our relationship and reflected new emotions everytime. They were right here staring at mine and I can't help but be mesmerized. I dive into their beauty and look at tears materialize in them.

" why do I feel like we were so broken? " jimin asked, and I had to choke back a sob. Before getting the chance to answer, my baby gently pushed his lips against mine, then parted them slightly to lock them right back again. At that instant I felt all the remorse kicking my heart and soul.

We pulled away still holding each other.

" I love you jimin, more than myself and anyone on this earth " I breathed cincerely as he smiled at me ever so beautifully.

" I love you too kookie " he said and my heart skipped a beat.

" you don't remember me so how do you know you love me? " I asked when I snapped out of my quick trance.

" I felt it in my memories, I felt what you made me feel, I felt my love for you kookie" he said and the I couldn't resist pulling him in for another kiss and a hug then a kiss on the forehead.

" I have waited so long to hear you say that love " I said and smiled. I was so happy at that exact moment, it was all I ever wanted to hear from him.

" have I never? "

" no... "

" that's strange because my feelings for you started with a memory in...where were we?... Malaysia? Did we go there? "

" yes we did " did he love me since? For real?

" then yes, it's sad that I didn't tell you as we were boyfriends " he said and I stilled for a few moments. Boyfriends, that's nice, I would love to be that with him if only I got better soon.

He then talked about us having sex and I was honestly taken aback as I did't expect him to point it out even if he remembered, but oh well... That's my naughty baby. I touch his thigh in the moment and he said something that made me worry, so I called the doctor and he said jimin was paralysed.

I felt my heart clench as I took in the words. I looked back down to my love and saw him breaking down so the first thing I did was hold him close and comfort him, then told them to find a solution to it and it didn't matter how much money was involved because I would pay anything to remove this heartbreaking sight from my eyes.

I went home a few minutes after jimin passed out but not before paying in advance for any intervention needed to get my love's legs back. I used the account under Jeon jungyeon of course and returned one last time to his room. I sneaked in a small paper, and drove back to my new condo. I had a phone call to make.

---

So all that's been happening to Jimin was real huh?
But how did Jungkook fool everyone into thinking it was all illusions...?

-Aida-