2.5

ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏsᴛᴀɢᴇ

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

" yes daddy " the girl said when he asked her if they can go to her place.

He ran a hand through his hair and pulled her out of the club, not really caring to tell Taehyung he was leaving, he never did anyway. Right when they reached the apartment, with her all over his neck, and his hands griping her soft thighs, his phone started ringing.

With a simple motion, he got it from his pocket and threw it on the couch. He picked the girl and took her to one of the rooms he assumed was her bedroom and threw her on the bed. There went another one of his wild nights, as he liked to call them.

The morning came fast and he didn't wait for the random person to wake up, before he wore his shoes and made his way to the door. The moment he turned the door knob he heard his ringtone and remembered what he'd done with his phone the night before. He was thankful for however was calling because at least he wouldn't have to come back there for it. He honestly didn't feel like apologizing for leaving without notice and making up excuses to someone he didn't care about, a hook up should stay that way.

Shutting the door behind, he unlocked his screen and called Taehyung after seeing a number of missed calls from him.

" yeah bud, wassup " he said with a heavy voice,  waiting for the other to speak up as well.

" had a good night? " he heard tae said on almost a bored tone.

" meh, it was okay I guess, how about you " he asked, not making the effort to sound interested.

" I'll wait until you're back home for that, get back here now " he said and hung up. Jimin didn't really understand what was behind the attitude, but he decided not to question it any further until he gets back to the dorm.

Reaching out for his keys, he unlocked the door, made his way to his room and picked new clothes that didn't reek of alcohol and cigarettes, then went for a shower. Coming out, he found tae and Yoongi sitting on the couch and watching some western TV show. It was a Sunday morning after all.

" you're finally available huh? " tae said, not looking away from the screen.

" yeah man, I was kinda busy last night if you know what I mean " he chuckled with a smirk and Yoongi shook his head.

" no shit, like I didn't see you walking out with the first chick going your way " he said and threw another cookie in his mouth. Jimin rolled his eyes and sat next to them.

" you're just jealous you're not getting as much action as I am " he snorted.

" not even close, you see last night was supposed to be a nice hang out for us to spend time with each other, but you just left me alone the minute we got there, to go fuck with yet another person for the third time this week. Are you okay jimin? That's all you've been doing for months now and I can't help but worry about it becoming a serious problem "

" come on tae loosen up a little, I'm just having fun now that I have my legs back and I'm planning on making the most of it. Plus, why would you consider it a problem at all? I'm young and I don't plan on dating any time soon so why not relieve stress here and there if I can " he said in a easy going tone, taking a cookie for himself and hiding the fact that he found the comment hurtful. His best friend and brother was basically calling him a slut for sleeping around with both genders, but what can he do, he's just trying to cope.

His phone rang again and his eyes widened a little. He excused himself and went to his room. He laid on his bed then picked up, oblivious of their listening at the door.