0.6

ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ,  ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ 

ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏsᴛᴀɢᴇ 

••••Φ••••

When Jimin woke up the next day, kookie wasn't there anymore, he checked his phone, went to his and kookie's conversation and found it blank. He frowned and realized that  either their talk didn't happen, or the other erased the texts everytime. He bet more on the second option though because his kookie told him clearly the night before that he was real.

But at the same time, it could just be his imagination or the whole thing being a dream.

Jimin tried texting the other and received a reply almost immediately.

Hey :)

Morning, love :)

Jimin flinched at the form of writing kookie used, because it reminded him of something that is supposed be sad. He shrugged it off and smiled lightly.

Kookie was real and he was sure about it now.

Will you come see me later?

You miss me already?

I do yeah, I want us to do something cute and lovey-dovey I'm feeling needy right now.

Like cuddles?

Yeah why not?  Don't you?

No I'll come this evening, the others will be out for practice by that time.

Okay then, see you later sweetie.

Bye, I love you

I love you too.

" good morning jimini, did you sleep comfortably? " Hoseok asked as he stepped in the living room.

" yes hyung, I'm used to sleeping on the ground "he replied with a smile and the other mirrored it and bent down.

" okay now let's get you up on your chair,  or perhaps do you want to lay on your bed? "

" no the wheelchair is better "

" alright here we go " the elder said and picked him up, carrying him to the said seat.

A few moments later,  the rest woke up and they all sat around the dining table to have breakfast.

" say jimin, do you wanna go out today? " Taehyung asked and Jimin lifted his head up and shook it.

" not today, maybe tomorrow... Later kookie is paying me a visit " Jimin said with a smile.

The boys looked at each other and Yoongi's eyes widened.

" kookie is coming here? " he asked and Jimin nodded.

" he came here last night too after you guys fell asleep " Jimin announced and Jin sighed. Yoongi was still shocked though.

" is he cuter in dim lights? I don't know why but I'm attracted to that " Taehyung said and Jimin laughed.

" he is gorgeous in every situation, but hey you can't be attracted to him, kookie is mine " Jimin said and Taehyung raised his arms.

" okay okay, I won't. What are you guys going to do today? " he asked and the others got the idea of what tae was doing.