1.6

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ,

ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɪss ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴄᴋ

••••Φ••••

I dialed a certain number and waited for them to pickup.

"jungyeon-ah! Look who's calling out of nowhere! How have you been babe? " the high pitched voice said and I rolled my eyes softly.

" hi jieun, I've been... Okay. What have you been up to? " I said and she chuckled.

" scamming as always, so many dumass men in this world " she sighed tiredly and I laughed.

" why am I not surprised... Anyway, I need a small favor from you " I said and waited for her reply.

" of course, we're a couple so we got each other's backs " she said with a gentle voice and I snorted.

" we are not a couple sweetie now help me reunite with my real soulmate " I said and she whistled.

" who might that lucky bitch be? " she teased.

" don't call him that... I need you to play nurse at the H Plus. I'll be around to give you his phone, and you'll go inside without anybody seeing you, and replace the smartphone on his nightstand with this one. Stupid Yoongi thought that was his phone for real " I explained and she hummed.

" does this have to do with Park Jimin?" she asked and I frowned.

" how did you know?"

" let's be clever jungyeonie, I've known about your obsession with that pretty boy and he's recently been announced out of a coma... Plus you said Yoongi and I only know one daddy material named like that in BTS " she elaborated and I clicked my tongue.

" yeah yeah smart-ass meet me there in tomorrow at 10am. I guess you still have your uniform from a year ago "

Jieun is a con woman. She could get money from anyone and I met her when she had tried the tricks on me. Too bad I only had eyes for my baby boy. She stole the nurse uniform last year when she had targeted one of the doctors at the hospital and never returned it after she was done.

" yeah, don't worry I'll give him his thing " she said and I remembered.

" also, jieun, I need you to tell him a few words from me. Take notes. Tell him to remember what I wrote in the letter, tell him to stay positive and think about me if he ever feels down... Tell him I love him and that I'll get him back on his feet " I finished and she cooed.

" ain't that just so cute jungyeon-ah! "

" shut up. Also take the letter away from him without him noticing. I need to leave no evidence "

" sure thing. See you " she last said and hung up. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

" sorry for confusing you baby, I just can't let them know " I breathed and layed on the bed and fell asleep shortly after.

--

" jungkook-ah where are you? It's been hours since you left... Do you need a ride? " I heard hyung say through the speakers and I smiled.

" oh hyung! Sorry I had a few things to do... Could you come pick me up at Umm... Gangnam street? " I said while thinking about the closest well-known place here, because I had to go on foot, and it had to be a place I could actually be doing something at.

" sure! Give me 10! " he replied and I grabbed my phone and keys. I drove my car to the garage and started walking to the said destination.

I stood at a certain spot and waited for maybe a few seconds before hyung pulled up before me. I got in and he took us back to his apartment. I'll tell him that I found a place when we get there.