1.3

ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, 

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ

••••Φ••••

He's alive.

He's alive!

I take hyung's phone again and read the article over and over. I smile and sigh.

" what's gotten you so shocked in a minute then so happy in the other?" he asked with slight amusement.

" I happen to be a big fan of BTS" I simply reply and he chuckles.

" that's good news for you then, nobody even knew about that accident though, bighit probably didn't want to cause panic " he said but I barely payed him any attention.

" I need to leave hyung " I suddenly say and his expression falls.

I've personally admitted myself into this mental institute a few months ago after min Yoongi told me that my baby died fighting for his life in that intense care room. I had gone nuts and even tried to kill myself if not for hyung. I wanted to follow my baby and gave up on everything to be with him again.

Hyung was simply at the right place at the right time. He preached a few lessons for me to finally give in and let him help me. Those lessons might or might not have involved jimin being proud of me for getting better and not hurting others and me for the matter anymore. He had said that it would serve as a lesson for me to get my life back together and not waste it since I deprived my lover of his. He said I should honor him and stop screwing up and killing everything I touched, because that was exactly what I did.

I didn't tell him who my baby was. I didn't even tell him who I really was, but he still took me under his wing and helped me learn to behave as well as I could.

The mental institute is not really an asylum, it doesn't have all those extreme cases and doesn't offer any scary types of treatments. It is more like a place to talk about you situation and get help from therapists to help you control your issues. I can't say I'm alright, but I'm making progress. I'm also a decent actor.

I can leave whenever I want, as long as doctors don't see me as a danger to the people outside. It's like seeing a psychiatrist but staying over for a while.

Now, however, I can't stay here no more. Not when I know that my baby is breathing in some other part of the city. I need to see him at least, if not talk to him. I don't think I'm ready to talk yet. I will just watch and be glad I didn't completely ruin something for once.

" what? Why? "

" I have to hyung please don't ask, I'll tell you someday " I say as politely as possible while the frustration I'm feeling only makes me want to shove everybody aside and run to my soul mate.

" sure, I'll get the papers done " he said and I smiled. Hyung has been so nice to me, so considerate and gentle. I don't deserve his kindness, or anyone's kindness in a matter of fact, but he's only been showing me love and support and I can only be grateful. You could say I love this man platonicaly. He's the brother I never had.

I get up and start packing my stuff and end up with two small suitcases. I wear my shoes and wait for him to come back.

" here, Doctor Jay said you'll be fine on your own but don't hesitate to come back if you feel like you're plunging again " hyung said with a smile and I nodded. I filled everything in and signed, then handed them back to him.

" I will. Can you help me get a cab please?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

" of course not, I'm giving you a ride. I was going home too anyway " he said and I shook my head.

" you don't have to hyung it's fine, I don't want to waste your time while I go around hotels and stuff "I countered and he chuckled.

" silly, I said I was going home too anyway. You're living with me jungkook-ah, at least until you find a place for yourself " he replied and I stood there shocked before a grateful smile made its way to my lips. I walked towards him and engulfed him in a warm hug.

" thank you so much hyung, this means so much to me " I whisper and he patted my back.

" okay big boy, let's go now "

The ride was silent. The radio was on  a low volume and I was just staring outside the window the whole time. I thought about how I was going to see him and not breakdown in that same room. I want to talk to him for the first time when I'm completely okay mentally to prove that I'm a better person. I want to be a good man and take care of him like I never did before. I want to become a man he's proud of.

I dried my waterline with my forefinger and closed my eyes for the rest of the calm trip to hyung's house.

I won't be that creepy and psychopathic jungkook anymore. I'll protect him from everything in the world.

" we're here " hyung announced and I opened my eyes to the building and got out of the car. I picked my luggage and followed hyung to the door of his apartment.

" nice place " I said and he smiled.

" thanks, I used to live here with my sister, but she got married and left to her husband's house " he informed me and I nodded.

" you're older than her, why aren't you married yet hyung? " I say curiously and he sighed before sitting on the couch.

" I'm divorced jungkook-ah " he announced and I had to double take at that.

" you what? How come I never knew? We've known each other for more than half a year! " I complained and he laughed

" hey, you just never asked about my love life until now! " he defended and I scoffed

" well it's not like I asked you about so many other things yet you still told me " he rolled his eyes and layed back onto the armrest, took a pillow and held it against his chest.

" I just don't like to talk about it " he muttered and I nodded, I went to sit next to him and squeezed his knee.

" I get it don't worry. I was just playing. I don't like talking about my messed up love life either. Feel free to come talk to me of you want to though, I'll listen " I said and he nodded.

" thanks... You can take that room, my bedroom is the one across " he said mentioning to the door next to the kitchen, then at the one opposite to it.

I got up and set my things into place. I looked in one of my cases for a way too familiar cellphone, before grabbing my wallet and walking to the main door.

" where are you going? "

" I'm buying myself a phone, and... I want to meet one of my friends for a small favor " I said and left before he could add anything.

I have something to return to a certain someone.

---

Jungkook's back...
Now let's get that party started.

-Aida-