3.0

Before last chapter guys, it's a long 8000 words. I thought it would be nicer not to split it and leave you waiting again. 

I really hope you enjoy it and get the mood exactly how I pictured it.

Feel free to leave your comments while you're reading the chapter! It's always nice to see what people's reaction are.

Smut in the second half of the chapter! Read at your own risk. 

••••Φ••••

ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴀs ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ

••••Φ••••

With a buzz in his head, Jimin woke up. He looked around, all memories prior to his deep slumber seemed to blend into a fuzzy mess. The last thing he could recall was a yellow notebook, the same one on which he inscribed some of his darkest and brightest thoughts. The one encapsulating both extremes, his madness and rationality, in its pages. He didn't forget whatsoever what else he stored in that little object, and he knew, he fucked up. 

He had promised himself not to go near those pills after what happened, because he was in a good place now and needed nothing more than his friends, his fans, and his job. That is a lie. He was aware that his happiness lied somewhere beyond that, and that's probably why he resorted to substance use. At that point, Jimin just didn't know what to do anymore. He had nobody to confide in, and no one to give him the affection he needed.

Taking his head in his hands, withdrawal yet again. He felt his eyes tear up thinking about all of it again, feeling lost and misunderstood. He let himself slip and for a brief moment, just a fraction of second he was seeing a blade in his hand. He quickly shook his head and decided he was going down that path, not again. He got up, despite feeling like he world was all too dim and crumbling, and washed his face.

Thinking going on social media would be a great distraction for the time being, he unlocked his phone and opened the Twitter app. Scrolling through, and reading tweets from fans and others from celebrities, he smiled and realized he loved what he did in life. He didn't want to let everything go because it as worth it. Suddenly, a notification dropped down from the top of the screen, making him absentmindedly look at it, glazing his lazy eyes over the writing.

He dropped his phone. 

He felt his heart buzz in his chest and thrum in his ears. His stomach dropped and breath got caught up in his throat. He got out of bed and walked around, trying to wrap his mind over what he saw, running a hand in his hair, he angled his neck slowly to where the phone was settled on the mattress and almost wondered if what he saw was real, or if some remnants of the drug were still affecting him.

He reached with slightly shaky hands to the lit up screen, and lowered the notification bar, letting out a gasp when the contact name actually showed up, typed clearly black on white. Jungkook texted him? Out of nowhere? Something must be wrong, but why was the text so light? He knit his eyebrows and gathered all of his courage to open the chat, color draining out of his face upon seeing it.

Me: 

Jungkookie  0:47am

My Biggest Fan:

Jimin-ssi?  10:29am

So he went and did something he'd regret when he wasn't himself. How should he answer now, how would he be able to exchange pleasantries with the cause of his torments. Should he just straight up tell him he was on drugs while he texted him, or maybe just ignore it at all.