1.0

ɢᴏʟᴅ's ғᴀᴋᴇ

ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛs 

••••Φ••••

" he's been a sweetheart ever since I woke up from my coma " Jimin spoke with a soft voice.

" did you share a romantic relationship with him? " the voice said, and Jimin nodded with his eyes closed. He tipped his head left and smiled softly, as if he was not completely conscious, he felt himself on some clouds when all the thoughts invaded his mind.

" please Mr. Park, focus on what I'm saying " the deep voice spoke again and Jimin shook his head slightly, humming and preparing himself for the next question.

" how far did it go? " the man asked and Jimin chuckled. He leaned closer towards the desk and rested his cheek on his palm.

" details or not? " he said with a smile, and the man shook his head.

" pretty far I'd say, from what I remember, we were very active " Jimin replied and went back to his previous position.  He sighed and looked around the room. Many people would say psychiatrists' offices are blank and boring, but this once will make Jimin disagree. The walls were in white that's true, buy on them were hung big colorful art works, giving them a cheerier look. The furniture was in mahogany wood, and sorts of little decorations in all colors were set here and there.

" how did it end? " the doctor asked, hoping to get as much info as possible.

" I tried to kill myself, yeah pretty tragic. But... Can I ask something? " he asked and the doctor found himself nodding and leaning forward as interest surged in his brain.

" is it bad to... He ruined me in a way, I don't know exactly, but I tried to kill myself so it was enough proof. He destroyed me mentally, maybe even physically, but I'm... I'm ready to forget it all just to be with him again... Is that bad? Is something wrong with me?" Jimin said with tears in his eyes. He didn't know what to do anymore, he didn't even understand how he could think this way. Kookie had pushed him to end his life but it was like nothing went wrong in his mind.

" Mr. Park, what you need to be aware of is that you don't remember everything about this man, okay? You might feel that you're ready to throw everything that happens before away, but you need to understand that you don't feel all the emotions you felt back then "the doctor tried to explain but Jimin wasn't following, so he elaborated.

" you might have felt some strong negative emotions back then, ones that made you take your life, ones that you still couldn't unlock from the deepest curves of your subconscious. Right now, what you're feeling is only the positive emotions you felt for him. Maybe there are some negative ones among the slot, but not the ones that made you do what you did. You have to be careful with your case, because you don't want yourself going back to that person not fully knowing what he put you through " the doctor finished and Jimin rubbed his temples. Why was this so stressful? Couldn't he just remember it all and deal with it? Why did it have to be agonizing and confusing?

" actually doctor... My fellow bandmate told me something... He said something that is making me doubt my cognitive abilities " Jimin started and the man frowned.

" you can tell me anything, if fact, that is what will help you little by little " he reassured and got ready to hear whatever it was.

" he said my boyfriend died a few months ago " Jimin admitted and the man raised his eyebrows, this was new about his patient, and he's glad he told him now.

" but you've been seeing him recently right? Okay... Do you think your boyfriend was indeed with you? " he asked and Jimin paused a little to think.