2.4

ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏsᴛᴀɢᴇ.

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

'

Live fully, without regrets, love '

" I will live today fully, without regrets " jimin whispered to himself, as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. He has been doing so for months, ever since his surgery.

Every day, he would have the hyungs help him get up, and put his pants on. He would tell them to hold him up in front of the mirror, and would say this sentence before starting the day.

He went to therapy for a bout four months and a half before he could actually walk and run properly, and when he finally did, he wouldn't get out of the dance studio.

He said he wanted to catch up on all the time he's been laying down, and wanted to learn everything he missed out on. He made his own choreographies when he could and never once complained about being tired.

He ate well, and slept well. He went to the studio and spent hours perfecting his lines. He worked hard and filled his day until he couldn't keep he eyes open anymore.

He went to clubs, met new people. He made new friends and some who went a little beyond that title. He worked on his private life and had as much fun as he wanted. He made the most of life.

" I'm gonna live today fully, without regrets " he whispered and smiled, putting his sneakers on and leaving the dorm for his morning run.

--

" jimin-ah " Yoongi called and wrapped his arms around his waist.

" morning hyung " he smiled and the elder mirrored it.

" morning, just tell me how can you wake up so early and do physical effort " he rolled his eyes making him giggle and ruffle his hair.

" I like to make the most of my energy hyung. Life's too short to be lying around " he snickered and winked playfully.

" hey, don't diss my lifestyle " Yoongi warned and the other chuckled at him. They had breakfast together and all left towards their schedules. Today was the first stage of their title track DNA, and army seemed to like their album a lot.

Jimin brushed through his blond locks and winked at a group of girls, smirking and laughing with Taehyung. The other shook his head and ducked it to enter their van, as they were leaving the airport.

" you've become quite the flirt jimini huh? " tae asked and he chuckled.

" they love it, what am I supposed to do, deny them? "he replied smugly.

When the van started moving, it was like his mind was taken somewhere way above. He sighed and looked through the tinted glass, eyes lazily going back and forth between the buildings they passed by, while his consciousness was caught up imagining doe eyes and sweet smiles. The road looked foggier by the second and cleared up when a warm drop slid down his creamy skin. He sighed and decided he's had enough of the buildings he was never even watching, and closed his eyes.

---

' you were the happiest thing I had '

" Mr. Jeon, a meeting will take place in room 24 in about 45 minutes " the secretary informed and closed the door right behind.

His hands skipped through the documents and caught just the right paper before a knock was heard again. He hummed, watching as the glass door moved and showed his secretary again.