1.2

sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs, 

ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴜɪʟᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ʙᴀʟʟ 
ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɪɴ. 

••••Φ••••

I'm sitting on my bed, staring at the window and observing the empty streets. I put my chin on the palm of my hand and sigh.

How easier would it have been if I had just stopped wanting him so much. I wouldn't have felt all the pain I'm feeling after seeing all those things. I feel my eyes water for the millionth time ever since I came here, and I wipe my eyes aggressively with my fingers. I shouldn't cry. I shouldn't feel bad because all I did was love him. I loved him with all I had in my own way.

I close my eyes and remember the sweet smile that I've been seeing ever so frequently, and I can't help but choke a few sobs at the thought of him leaving this world.

Even with everything we've been through, I will miss his joyful laugh and his beautiful eyes. I will miss his gentle voice and the lovely way he called my name. I will miss every inch of him and will keep on loving him even if he's gone.

Nobody could ever earn my heart the way his did. I have no idea how I fell in love with him and all I remember is waking up one day with the thought of making him mine, even if all I ever wished for was to be saved and find a peaceful life again.

" here, take your medication" the quiet voice said and I smiled.

" thanks hyung "

I grabbed the cup of water on the bedside table and gulped the capsules down without second thought. I wanted to get better. That is the only hope I have to hold onto if I wished to keep loving life.

I put the empty glass down and patted the side of my bed for the older the sit.

" how are you feeling? " he asked and I shook my head, looking out the window again.

" I'm not sure what to feel anymore hyung... I miss him... But at the same time I shouldn't " I said with a light frown as he grabbed my hand.

" look, it's okay to miss him you know? That's one step for you to move on. You need to feel the grief, so that you let all your bottled emotions out " he said and I nodded as I started crying again.

" he was beautiful, hyung. Broken, but beautiful. He was perfect in his own way... And I loved him, and I still can't get used to the idea of him being gone. It's true that being together destroyed both of us but I..." I choked and he ran his hand down my back as he held me tightly.

" hush, it's all going to be okay. It's been so long since you broke apart and I understand that you started grieving pretty late, but you'll see that you'll accept it little by little " he said in my ear and I nodded against his chest.

I feel weak. Helpless. I feel like before, needing someone to come and save me and protect me with all they have. I feel broken and hurt. This last wound was what tore my soul apart eventually and I can't help but regret opening my heart at all. It only caused me to lose rationality and treat him in a way he never deserved.

I broke the hug and leaned back on my pillow as he dryed my tears with a tissue. He brushed my hair and I found myself staring at his eyes. Eyes that held so much sincerity and fondness. I don't even know how I was gifted such a caring hyung.

" thank you so much hyung, I don't know what I would do without you " I said and he chuckled.

" you probably wouldn't do much " he said and playfully slapped his shoulder.

" stop " I laughed as he shook his head, then he reached and caressed my cheek with his fingers only to plant a small kiss on my skin.

I felt myself blush and look away in embarassement, I don't know if he meant that in a brotherly way or not, but he should probably know that I'm not comfortable with that kind of attention yet.

He cleared his throat and got up from the bed.

" I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I didn't mean any harm " he muttered and I dismissed his apology.

" it's okay hyung, I know you you didn't " I gave him a reassuring smile and saw his body relax slightly.

" aren't you bored?" he asked and I shrugged.

" how about we go on social media, there are so many memes I wanted us to look at together " he said with an certain excitement that made me smile unconsciously.

" sure " I replied as he sat back down and leaned on the headboard.

He scrolled down his timeline and we actually stumbled on many hilarious things. I loved the moments I spend with him just doing whatever and laughing our hearts out. They help me take my mind of sad stuff usually and help me have better positive thoughts.

Usually as I said. This time however, was different. Hyung scrolled down for us to find a tweet from the Korean news.

' BTS MEMBER PARK JIMIN WAKES UP FROM A 7MONTH COMA! The story behind the group's break was concealed by the company and we finally have a confirmation from them saying is was because of Park Jimin's unheard of accident! Click on the article to find out more '

I felt the time stop and my heart cease beating.

" are you okay jungkook-ah? " hyung asked but I barely registered what he was saying. All my mind focused on were the words in capitals on the screen. I read them again and again, then felt my chest constrict as I started coughing a fit.

I could see from the corner of my eyes how panicked hyung was as he reached for the cup of water but found it empty. He quickly got up and ran to fill it for me.

My mind was going havoc at this time. I didn't know how to react. Should I be euphoric or shattered.

Should I try to reach out to him, or live with the reality of him being alive but away from my unstable self.

All I know is that I had someone to chat with.

Min Yoongi.

---

Well ain't that a plotwist
Jungkook's finally here huh?

-Aida-