2.8

" hello, everyone. I'm Jeon Jungkook, son of the founder of Jeon corp., and heir to the company. My father told me it wasn't necessary to do the introductions myself " he turned to his father, then looked back at the cameras and cracked a little smile.

" but I'd rather it happen now, than have the media do it for me in ways I might or might not like" the crowd laughed and gradually went silent again.

" I wanted to talk about a few things that might resurface now that I'm about to be much more famous" he chuckled " yes, I was once accused of a horrible crime. I was 18 years old, in high school, all the evidence was against me and I could only swear that I didn't do it. Nobody listened of course and I was sent to jail. Prison, at 18. It was one of the two lowest points of my life. However, a year later, the case was reopened and I was found innocent, they had discovered I was indeed being framed and that I had nothing to do with any of it. So please, and I'm talking to the press now, feel free to speak about this but don't twist the facts"

Jungkook was about to bring up another matter related to the company, but a reporter beat him to it.

" excuse me sir, you said one of the two lowest points of your life? " he asked and everybody turned to him, giving him a judgemental look. Jungkook stared at the young man, his eyebrows slowly knitting.

" it's a very personal matter, and I'm afraid I won't answer directly, but it brings me to my next point. I'm not seeing anyone, and won't be seeing anyone, so don't be coming up with relationships of your own, thank you" he pointed out, feeling himself calm down.

On the other side of the screen, Park Jimin trembled at the sight of him. He stood in the waiting room and slowly made his way closer to the TV. He stared at him speak and smile from time to time, then regain composure like he did best.

" Jimin! What are you doing? " Taehyung said, walking inside and looking at the post as well.

He recognized that face, of course he did. He hated Jungkook with his gut knowing he had something to do with his bestfriend's suicide attempt. He turned to the shorter and watched his expression morph from shock to relief, and maybe even longing.

" let's go, we're starting soon " he tried to drag Jimin away but the said man only resisted.

" what are you doing watching some random rich kid talk about his family's business " he breathed and it seemed to pull jimin out of his trance, he chuckled awkwardly and shook his head.

" rich kids are taking over aren't they " he pushed his hair back and went back to the stage.

He felt nervous the whole time. Reminiscing the look he had on his face, speaking in all seriousness and staying confident no matter what words he said. He matured greatly these past couple of years, jimin realized. He wasn't the little heartbroken boy no more, he was a man, and he didn't fail to show it.

Jimin was speaking on the phone and as always, Taehyung listened. He listened to the conversation and clenched his fist. Once again Jimin was meeting someone and he wasn't thrilled about it, especially if it was probably jungkook again. He knows how jimin had been meeting with a man, someone he frequently talked to, and was almost sure it was his kidnapper. What taehyung was aiming for was to pull them apart from each other, and he will try his best, even if it takes setting jimin up with someone else or even himself.

" I'll see you tonight? Yeah I saw you earlier during rehearsals, can't wait " he said through the speaker and taehyung decided he'd had enough. He barged into the room and acted as if nothing happened. He hooked an arm around the other's shoulders making Jimin end the phone call, then sighed.