0.8

ɢᴏʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀғ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴘs, 

ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ. 

••••Φ••••

Jimin thought about it, many times. What happened between him and his boyfriend that drove him to suicide?

He tried to remember but nothing came, except the same painting and the view across the hall. However,  this time around, he could see something new, something he never saw when he thought about the lost memory.

He saw a leash. It was difficult to see a connection between the leash crinkling against the tiles of the cold floor, and him opening his veins. But right when he was about to give up due to the painful headaches, he saw him. The hand that traveled all parts of his body, in every way possible, was pulling the leash around his own neck.

The memory didn't reflect pleasure or anything in that sense; it was indeed painful and heartbreaking. He tried to see some more, defying the pulsations in his brain, and managed to catch one sentence before passing out.

" if you're gonna act like a dog in heat,  you better look like on first "

•••

Jimin woke up in a dark place, looked around, and sighed when it was just his bandmate's bedroom.

" yoongi-hyung? " he called weakly, and the boy shuffled towards him on the bed.

" yes Jimini? What happened? I came back from the studio and found you passed out on your wheelchair... I was so worried " he said with a concerned tone, and Jimin shook his head.

" I just tried to remember... Losing a few important months of my life just like that is horrible... I want to remember hyung " Jimin said and Yoongi sighed.

" it's okay Jimin, you'll get there eventually, just be patient alright? And... I think you can also, ya know, try to move on and make better memories " he said and Jimin suddenly remembered the dream.

" say, yoongi-hyung, you know about kookie right? My boyfriend? Well he said things to me when he visited " Jimin said and Yoongi's eyes took a lifeless turn.

" about that jimini, I have to tell you something-"

" no let me finish please. Kookie, he needs help, and I don't know how to lend it... I really want him to feel better because I love him so much, but I don't know if I'll manage " Jimin said with a sadenned tone and Yoongi gulped.

' you love him huh? Then I can't tell you now can I. My poor baby... kookie isn't here no more, he even told me not to save him when he cut his wrists right in front of me, just like you did in China '

" how did you fall in love with him? Do you remember? " Yoongi started softly, getting closer to his group member.

" I don't, actually I remember it was in Malaysia, but I don't know how exactly " he said and Yoongi nodded.

" and do you now remember why you did it? "

" not really, it has something to do with my boyfriend obviously, since we were together at that time... But I don't know what he did or said " Jimin confessed and Yoongi clenched his eyes.

' how can he love someone who pushed him to end his precious life? Jungkook doesn't deserve Jimin's feelings even if he died. I have to stop this '