2.0

ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴜɪʟᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟʟ,

ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ʙᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɪɴs

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

" here, I brought doughnuts with me. I know you like them " jungkook said after calming down from the emotional spiral they both experienced.

Jimin looked at the pastel box and back at the taller's face. They were sitting side to side on the bed. Jungkook had an arm around his shoulders and Jimin layed silent the whole time. He didn't want to accept anything from him but he remembers jungkook saying that he needed to treat him like a boyfriend for him to prove himself.

He doesn't believe in anything jungkook says anymore, but he doesn't want to live the next few weeks with him by his side while drowning in doubt and worry.

He slowly turned his face and smiled shakily, albeit his eyes showing nothing but hesitancy.

" sure " he said quietly and Jungkook curved his lips up slightly before opening the box and putting on a display of perfectly made doughnuts in a few different colors and flavors.

Jimin definitely liked what he was seeing and couldn't wait 'till he devoured all of it, but he was in presence of Jungkook and didn't want to show how delighted he was.

" I know you're happy baby, you're bad at hiding your feelings, I can practically see you drool over it. Good thing it's all yours " jungkook chuckled and booped the smaller's nose before sliding the box over and leaning back with a sense of satisfaction.

" don't be shy, eat up " jungkook said calmly and reached for the remote and turned the TV on.

Jimin looked at him skeptically but shrugged and focus on the 10 pieces of heaven right on his lap. He reached and took the first one, bit into it and sighed at the taste of sweet sweet chocolate waking his taste buds.

Jungkook's gaze on the TV softened after hearing his lover, he could almost feel happiness oozing from him. He spaced out imagining Jimin's smile when they had doughnuts for breakfast in China. He wished he could turn and witness it right now but he preferred not making the other uncomfortable again. Why did they have to get this far from each other...

Jungkook chose to watch a random movie playing. It was a fantasy movie and he couldn't care less really. He was barely even watching and when he did, he found himself enjoying it. From what he could tell, jimin was also into the storyline.

After about an hour, the movie was nearing its end, and suddenly jungkook felt something poke his thigh. He looked down to find Jimin's chubby index finger, and when he turned to him, he found the owner looking at him expectantly with his bottom lip caught between his teeth.

" do you want some? " he asked, pointing at the only two doughnuts left in the box. There were ten an hour ago...

" I'm sorry I was kinda hungry and forgot to ask you sooner " jimin appologized and Jungkook cocked his eyebrow in amusement.

He looked at the box again and proceeded to pick one, he didn't have any preference honestly.

" not that one! I mean... Can you please let me have that one? If that's okay with you? " jimin stammered and bit his bottom lip again. He looked at Jungkook and fully registered how the younger was trying to hold his laugh back.

" don't make fun of me I deserve all I want " jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

" of course you do sweetie, have them both " he simply replied and turned back ahead.