0.4

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴛʀᴜᴇ,

ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ғᴇᴇʟs ʀɪɢʜᴛ sᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀ sᴇᴄ,

ʏᴇᴀʜ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀ sᴇᴄ.

••••Φ••••

He was on a wheelchair while they drove him around the street to finally take him to the dorm building, because Jimin had insisted he wanted to see more of the city first.

When they got in, the first thing jimin saw was an image of him standing in the kitchen with kookie backhugging him. He smiled and looked around.

" kookie was here one day " he said and the others looked at him then at each other.

" the hell- " Yoongi started but tae cut him off. Jin rolled his eyes and looked at him as a sign to let him say what he wants without questioning.

" and what were you two doing, huh? " Taehyung said suggestively while nudging his side and Jimin only blushed and hit him playfully.

" nothing, he was backhugging me in the kitchen, I even felt him kissing my neck " he said the last part as a whisper " but that's it! " Taehyung smiled and hugged him tightly.

" I'm so glad you're back jimin I missed you more than you can imagine " he whispered and jimin nodded hugging him back.

" so Jimin what do you want to do now? " Namjoon asked putting a hand on his shoulder.

" I would've said dance but... " jimin said looking at his hands folded on his lap, making the members look at him appologeticaly.

" we could watch a movie " Hoseok said and they all agreed.

They layed him on an improvised bed on the floor to face the TV then went behind him on the sofa, Taehyung stayed beside him and Yoongi went to the armchair instead.

At the end of the movie the boys were either asleep or gone to their rooms, leaving jimin watching with Taehyung's head on his lap. Suddenly his phone buzzed and he unlocked it to check and a smile bloomed on his features.

Kookie +hey love :)

Jimin =kookie!

+ it's me sweetie, how are you feeling?

= I'm feeling alright...

+ did you remember anything so far?

= about that, I saw us at a park... What were we doing there?

+ oh the park, yes I remember, we went there for a walk and it was one of our first dates, to get to know each other :)

= cute... But then I saw something not nice

+ what is it?

= you had slapped me and pulled my hair... And you were so angry... I was scared

+ I'm sorry love, that was in our sad phase, you remember when I told you about it, it was at the beginning of our relationship.

= oh, I understand, so when you did me roughly on the beach was then too right?

Jimin was starting to get angry, he didn't know why exactly but his eyebrows were knit and he felt himself clench his jaws.

+ I'm terribly sorry about that as well, but then a good thing happenned later on.