1.8

ʏᴇᴀʜ ᴛʜɪs ғᴇᴇʟs ʀɪɢʜᴛ sᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀ sᴇᴄ

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

I haven't spoken to him in days. I haven't even checked on him for nearly a week. I had to focus on myself.

I finally decided to pick up my phone and enter his chat box with a smirk. I typed the words away and hit the send button, waiting for a reply.

The past few days were a bit hard to deal with, since I had to get myself back together after all and that wasn't easy. One week is not enough to make progress but I'm very surprised I did considerably. I had hyung to help me with his hypnosis skills and Jieun with her ideas, so I could make it happen eventually. I just need a little bit more work and there I am, ready for my baby.

Hello love :)

Expecting an answer, I stared at my screen for a few minutes, but what I did not expect was him remembering the old contact name I had for myself on his phone.

who's that contact under 'my soulmate'?

He asked and waited for a reply which I gave after a few seconds. He is making progress too I guess.

How can I know... It was in your phone...

I replied and sighed, he will eventually recall everything and I still don't know how I'll deal with that m, but at least since I'm going back to my old self, I might not be as devastated as I would've been. I was good at dealing with heartbreaks... At least the romantic related heartbreaks.

Why did you say was and not is? I don't remember not having it anymore.

He texted again and now I can feel a bit of agitation in his words. I like that he's fighting for himself, but I don't like that he's treating me like I'm a tool for that.

Love, why are you giving me an attitude?

I calmly answer and have him type right away.

I'm not giving you shit. Why can't I remember you especially?! Tell me your name!

Seriously what is wrong with my baby today, so feisty in the morning.

Calm down, love. I'll tell you my name when the time is right :)

You aren't telling me because I can't remember... What's the point anymore... Tell me stories about us. How did we meet?

What? I asked myself. I'm not telling him because he can't remember... What can that possibly mean. Does he think I only tell him things he already remembers. That might be it, but I chose to let that down until I'm more certain.

Well, we technically met at a fan meeting. Then, things evolved in a way and we ended up going to Malaysia together... It was troublesome because we didn't know each other well yet... But then we became pretty close and fell in love with each other.

While waiting for his text, I went and looked for Jimin's activities this week, only to find that he's been to a psychiatrist recently. I knit my eyebrows when an idea hit me but I quickly brushed it off, I told him I was real.

You abused of me... You hit me and raped me...I remember that.

I'm sorry baby... You were just too curious about what happened to me, and I was angry... I will never hurt you again

I apologized and ruffled my hair as I read the next message a few times.

Where are you kookie?