3.1

This chapter is a good 12000 words, and it is the last one!

Please don't hesitate to comment as you are reading!

••••• ❦ •••••

jimin opened his eyes to the sound of a deep voice, humming a soft melody, one he knows all too well at that. He slowly reached up to rub his eyelids and turned in the warm blankets, watching the young man go into the bathroom to grab his comb, come back out all groomed and start to fix his tie. Jungkook had barely stood in front of the mirror when he noticed jimin's face peering out of the covers, looking at him with a pretty smile. 

" I can make it better, I can hold you tighter " he sung as he approached the bed, more precisely his lover's side, and bent down slightly. " I can make it right " he pecked his lips shortly and sat by his legs.

" did I wake you up, baby? " he asked, reaching with his hand to caress jimin's cheek. The latter grinned bashfully and shook his head. " I never thought I would wake up to you like this again, feels good " he said, resting his hand over the other's bigger one and pulling it down to his lips, as he left a kiss on the inside of it. 

" You're quite lucky, that's true " jungkook pointed out with a cheeky smirk, making jimin roll his eyes and slap his arm. Jungkook chuckled and kissed jimin's forehead, pulling him into a hug right after. " I'm joking, I'm the lucky one here. " he whispered in his ear, feeling jimin bury his face deeper in the crook of his neck at it.

" you know, you have a really pretty voice, that hook fit you better than it did me " jimin said, quite impressed by his boyfriend's talent. He pulled back and ran his fingers through jungkook's dark locks, not breaking eye contact. " you could have been a successful singer if you had chosen that path " he added, this time fixing the long forgotten tie and smoothing out jungkook's pearl white shirt.

" I love my business too much to do that, maybe in another life " he smiled, looking at his watch, he realized he was running out of time to get ready. He got up, with jimin following suit, and grabbed his fancy shoes. 

" you listen to our music " jimin laid out. It was more of a statement than a question, and jungkook wasn't one to deny truths. " I do. I'm a big fan, you know " he admitted, tying his laces and straightening up altogether. 

" how do you feel about meeting the group members in person then? " jimin casually asked as he dried his face. He expected nothing but the reaction he got, he knew jungkook wouldn't be so outgoing about the idea, but he at least thought he'd be ready to make an effort.

" I don't know jimin. With yoongi and tae, it's gonna be quite hard... " jungkook said, eyeing jimin cautiously. The latter pouted and walked to him, holding his hands and running his thumb over the back of them. " please kookie, you're permanent in my life now. I want you to be in touch with the other permanent things " jimin smiled up to him and jungkook smirked. " when am I meeting your parents then? " he asked cheekily and jimin flushed. " let's not think about that yet " he replied and jungkook kissed him on the cheek.

" thank you baby, I appreciate it, but I have to go. we'll talk about this tonight " jungkook said before heading to the small table at the entrance to pick up his car and house keys, then turned one last time " you can leave whenever you're ready, just close the door, it locks automatically " he informed and left the penthouse to jimin alone. 

He walked around, taking in the design and furniture in more details without the pressure of a long due meeting on his back. He sighed and took one of the sweets he'd brought from the fridge, and had it as breakfast while going through his social media.