1

Teacher Feng

Teacher Feng

A/N: It's finally here!!!

"Very good....Chang. Wugou. Did you see how Lui revived his flower. Please ask Lui for guidance. I'll check back on you two in a while." Teacher Feng said with a pleased smile as he picks up the tiny light pink flower that Lui revived and walks over to the other students in the class.

With teacher Feng's attention focused on examining how the other students did with their plants, Chang pushes himself off the soft dirt and walks over to Lui. As he towers over Lui's sitting form, with a glare on his face, Chang crosses his arms and irritatedly spat out, "Wugou, isn't he such a teacher's pet."

With his arms cross in a similar manner to Chang, Wugou also glares at Lui and sneers out, "Yeah!...Why are you always trying to get us into trouble Teacher's pet."

Ignoring their comments, Lui stood up, dusts the dirt off his white robe and simply walks away from them.

-----------------------------------------------------

For as long as Lui can remember, Chang has always bothered Lui and made snarky remarks about everything that he did. All Lui has ever done is study and what the teachers ask of him, but for some reason, the boy seems set on annoying Lui every single day.

At first Lui was pretty irritated and did react to Chang's taunts. However, many years have past since then and Lui couldn't care less about anything that Chang says.

-----------------------------------------------------

Per usual, upon hearing Teacher Feng tell Chang and Wugou to ask him for help to improve the appearance of their plants, he expected the aftermath.

However, as Lui takes a step away from the two, Chang quickly runs and blocks his path. "Running away huh?!...Ha! What a coward! Am I right?" Chang arrogantly states as he crosses his slim arms again and turns towards Wugou for affirmation. Per usual, like a loyal servant, Wugou of course supported him and gave an enthusiastic nod, in addition to his added snarky remarks.

Rolling his eyes, Lui was about to correct them, but before he could say anything, a high pitch, intelligent voice beam from behind him. "Gesh. You two have so much time....From the looks of your plants, you're chances of passing this session is less than 10%. Don't you two geniuses think that it's in your best interest to improve your plant revival skills, rather than bug Lui every since day."

As Chang and Wugou shoot glares towards the sound of the voice, Lui turns around and slightly smile/smirk when he sees Tian Na with her arms crossed and a frown on her face.

-----------------------------------------------------

Annoyed that a Type B goddess has the audacity to insult him, a Type A god, Chang's maroon color eyes changes to a pale blue and a gust of wind as sharp as a newly sharpen knife dashes towards Tian Na.

Consider how low Chang thinks of others, Lui is not shock to see Chang attack a fellow student. However, he was surprised that the strength of the attack was aimed to kill and quickly counters Chang's attack by sending out his own arrow.

When the two pressurizes attack met, a loud explosion along with a strong gust of wind is immediately heard and felt by everyone within the area. Thus, within a split second, teacher Feng is looming over them with narrow eyes and a frown on his face.

"Chang. Lui. follow me. The rest of you can proceed to your next session." Teach Feng says in a serious tone without removing his gaze from both Lui and Chang.

-----------------------------------------------------

As the rest of the students along with a reluctant Tian Na and Wugou head to the next session, teacher Feng walked both Lui and Chang towards his office.

Once they arrive, after Teacher Feng takes a seat behind a large, beautifully designed desk, he calmly turns towards Chang and calmly asks, "Chang, tell me what happen."

Without any hesitation, Chang immediately tells teacher Feng, "Teacher Feng, I was just minding my own business with Wugou and out of nowhere Lui shot a deadly attack at me and Wugou. Not wanting anybody to get hurt, I felt that the best thing that I could do was counter his attack. I know that attacks are forbidden in the Celestial Garden and I'm really sorry. I was just protecting myself."

Nodding his head, once Chang finishes, Teacher Feng then turns towards Lui and asks him the same question.

"Teacher Feng, Chang shot an attack towards Tian Na and since she is a Type B Rank 1 goddess, she would not have been able to counter and defend herself against an attack from a Type A Second Class Lower Division God. So I counter the attack with a similar att-"

Before Lui could finish his story, Chang interrupted him and exclaimed, "Lair! Teacher Feng, my father is a judge in the High court. So there is no way I would ever hurt one of my classmates. Please help me. It's unfair of Lui to accuse me of such a thing."

-----------------------------------------------------

Despite his young, beautiful appearance, Teacher Feng has been alive for a very long time. So even though he did not give them a truth serum, it wasn't hard for him to distinguish who is being truthful and who wasn't. However, not wanting this incident to affect both of their chances of competing for a position in the court in the future, he agrees to give them a warning and not report the offense. However, because they did break the rule, he ordered both of them to clean up the Celestial Garden. He assigned the right side of the large garden to Lui and the left to Chang.