22

As Lui and Zhanshi head into the large Kitchen in his wing, after telling all the maids and cooks to take a break, as Zhanshi sits down on one of the large counter tops and watch Lui carefully preparing his meal, he could not help but smile as he reminisces about the first time Lui step foot in his wing.

---------------------------------------------

Zhanshi had spent weeks trying to convince Lui to visit his wing, but Lui kept refusing. Then there was one week where Zhanshi was so busy with his tasks and then making time to bother Lui that he ignored eatting.

Eventually, his body couldn't withstand the hunger anymore and Zhanshi collapse in Lui's lap just as he was trying to hug Lui. Now it'll be a lie if he said that he couldn't get up AT ALL because if he had truly wanted to, he could have been able to will his body to move but upon seeing the worry expression on Lui's face, Zhanshi decided to act a little.

After determining that Zhanshi was just hungry Lui quickly made Zhanshi some warm porridge and then once Lui felt that Zhanshi was strong enough to talk, he helped walked Zhanshi to his wing and even made more food for him.

Thus, as Lui finish cooking and placed the finished dishes in front of Zhanshi, Zhanshi couldn't help but beam him a cheeky smile.

---------------------------------------------

Upon seeing Zhanshi's cheeky smile, Lui quickly finish placing all of the dishes on the counter top and was about to walk away, but Zhanshi grasps his wrist and tells him, "I want to eat this in my room. Please help me carry the dishes there."

Just as Lui was about to say no, he saw that Zhanshi had already began carrying ⅔ of the dishes towards his room, so seeing as there are just two dishes left on the table Lui picked them up and walked behind Zhanshi.

---------------------------------------------

Once they reach Zhanshi's room, Lui watch as Zhanshi placed the dishes on round marble table and walked over to places the two dishes he held on there as well. Once he was done, as he was about to make his way out again, Zhanshi pulled him into Zhanshi lab and with Zhanshi's arms lock securely around Lui's waist, he tells Lui, "Feed me."

This caused Lui to frown in disbelief and shook his head as he tries to get up, but Zhanshi just pouts like a child and tells him, "If you don't feed me than I'm not going to eat." and then rest his head on Lui's shoulder again.

Looking at Zhanshi in disbelief, Lui tells him, "You have hands. You can feed yourself. You don't need me." But Zhanshi just shakes his head no.

Eventually, seeing that the food was going to get cold soon and  since it's not good to eat cold food, Lui sighs and tells Zhanshi, "Fine, but let me go. It'll be easier if I sat next to you rather than in your lap."

Smiling triumphantly to himself, Zhanshi lets go of Lui.

---------------------------------------------

Next Morning

As Lui slowly opens his eyes and tried to get up, he found that it was hard to move around. Upon getting a better glance of his surroundings, Lui saw that he was not in Shen's guest room and as he looks down, he saw two strong arms wrapped around his waist. Turning himself around he came face to face with a half naked and sleeping Zhanshi.

Surprised, Lui pushed hard against Zhanshi's firm chest but noticed that he did not even budge one inch. Seeing as he can't pull away from Zhanshi, Lui decided to tried and remember what happened last night.

----------------------------------------------------------

As Lui thought, the last thing that he remember was Zhanshi laying on his lap, sighing Lui figure that he must have also fallen asleep before Zhanshi and ended up like this. Looking up at Zhanshi and frowning, Lui gave a small huff and wonders what he should do to get even with Zhanshi fro tricking him.

But as Lui continues to stare at Zhanshi's face he begins to think that Zhanshi is actually pretty handsome when he's not making jokes and then his finger began to slowly traces Zhanshi's features. As his finger lands on Zhanshi's lips, for some unknown reason all the memories of Zhanshi kissing him decided to appear in his head and he began to feel heat creeping up his face.

Furthermore, just as he felt the heat on his face, Zhanshi decided to wake up and softly peck Lui's lips. This caused his face to become full blown red and he immediately broke free from Zhanshi's hold and roughly push Zhanshi away.

---------------------------------------------

"kitten, that hurt" Zhanshi pouts as he grip his chest with a with a painful look on his face.

Worried that he may have actually seriously hurt Zhanshi (Given that he is a God and Zhanshi is just a mortal), Lui quickly sat back down on the bed and worriedly asks, "Are you okay?" as he gently touches Zhanshi chest.

"I....I feel a horrible pain...Ack...it hurts...It really really hurts kitten." Zhanshi moans out and then lays on the bed. As panic filled Lui's eyes, he quickly pull Zhanshi's hand away from Zhanshi's chest and was about to heal his chest when Zhanshi pulled him down and softly but possessively pressed his lips against Lui's.

"I think I feel a little better now...But I definitely need more kisses." Zhanshi states with a smile but still kept his hand on his chest. As Lui gives him a confused look and asks, "How are kisses helping you? Are you sure you're not feeling the pain anymore?" Zhanshi feign another painful cry which shock Lui and caused Lui to quickly leans down and peck Zhanshi's lips.

"Did that work? Is it getting better." Lui asked with the worried expression still visible on his face.

Smiling internally, Zhanshi whimpers out, "I...I think...But I need more....No...I...I think pain is coming back. Please help me". Worried Lui again gave Zhanshi another peck on the lips and this time as Lui was about to pull away Zhanshi held him in place and deepen their kiss.

---------------------------------------------

As Lui felt Zhanshi slowly slide his tongue into his mouth and tangles it with Lui's, Lui began to feel another blush creep up his neck and broke of the kiss. After wiping the wetness on his lips with the back of his hand, Lui looked at Zhanshi and saw a hungry, unsatisfied look on Zhanshi's face and stutters out, "ar..are you okay now?"

Lui watch as Zhanshi's hungry, unsatisfied look changed into an amused, content smile and upon hearing him say "I think I'm okay now" with an amused smirk. Lui realized that Zhanshi had just tricked him and his eyes immediately changes from it's light black to bright blue and before Zhanshi can even say one word, he was sent flying across the room while Lui angrily marches out of his room.