42

A/N: Su Kun

A/N: XingChan

A/N: XingChan

A few hours past noon

Quite some time had passed since the twin's birth and Aixin's body is completely heal now, so he is able to take care of the twins with very little assistance from Lui and Zhu An. Therefore, Lui did not have much to distract himself from his troubles and thoughts.

However, just as he feels those dreaded thoughts slowly creep into his mind again, he hears a familiar, cheerful voice call out to him and turn his head towards the direction of the voice.

With his usual happy, cheeky smile plaster on his face, Lui sees a half-naked Zhanshi jogging towards him. For reasons Lui cannot voice, the sight of Zhanshi's tone abs and muscles slightly glistering in the bright sun made Lui blush red and quickly tried to distract himself away from the sight.

-------------

"Why'd you turn away?" Zhanshi innocently asks but received no answer.

Seeing that Lui will not answer him, Zhanshi quickly cups Lui's face in his palms and gently pull Lui's face to face his. When their faces are in line with each other and Lui gets a very clear and close up view of Zhanshi's naked top, the blush that he tried to suppress immediately explode on his face and he quickly broke free of Zhanshi's hold, praying that Zhanshi did not see it.

But Zhanshi did and slowly curves his curious smile into a playful smirk as he narrows the gap between them.

"Why are you blushing?" Zhanshi pretend to innocently asks.

After taking in a quiet breath and commanding his heart to stay still, Lui force himself to face Zhanshi and calmly tells him, "You shouldn't be running around naked."

Since Zhanshi is naturally good at observing people, he easily caught the almost imperceptible shake in Lui's voice and the quick adverting of his eyes and beamed a bright and entertained smile towards Lui.

"So you're not comfortable with nakedness huh?" Zhanshi questions as he leans down towards Lui and watch him fidget around.

"n..no...  just put on some clothes" Lui slightly stutters back as he awkwardly turns his body in any direction that he could.