36

As everyone who are present, stare wide eyed at the huge, fierce dragon, they all finally understand why Jing did not summon the dragon before these events. It was a fearsome beast with immense power. It is a power that is truly worthy of the great emperors. No wonder the celestial world made just a big commotion when Jing's powers were discovered.

As the huge dragon surge towards Lui and Zhanshi with blazing blue flame covering its whole body, the large crowd watch Lui gently pull Zhanshi's cold, motionless body towards his and felt pity towards the pair. They were truly unfortunate, but there is nothing that anyone of them could do to stop a celestial spirit. All they could do is watch as the celestial spirit consumes the both of them into it's scoring blue flame.

As the bright blue flame engulf the whole area where Lui and Zhanshi are along with them, after a split second the large crowd see the blue flame Spark then flare up in bursts as if it was trying to add power to its attack. Which seems strange, so they all quickly turn their attention to Jing and wanted to ask him if this is normal, but upon seeing the dark frown on Jing face, none of them dare voice a peep.

--------------------------------------

Although Jing has never witness the execution of a god/goddess by a celestial spirit before, he has known Ryuu since he was born and he knows Ryuu's power. So when he sees Ryuu adding more power to his attack, Jing knew something is not right. Frowning Jing decides to call Ryuu back.

When he did, as Ryuu swiftly removes himself and his blue flame from the blazing ground and flies back towards Jing, to everyone's disbelief and shock, Lui and Zhanshi are fine. To add to that, there is a very handsome tall man standing in front of them with a dark glare on his face and golden eyes like Jing, and above the handsome man hover an elegant, large, fiery phoenix that rival Jing's dragon. Since celestial spirits will only accept Great Emperors' as it master and only great Emperors' have gold eyes, the large crowd quickly talks amongst themselves to try and figure who this person is, but none of them knew of another golden eye god.

As the crowd continue their curious chatting and the two, large celestial spirits hover protectively over their masters, snaring at each other, everyone could see and feel the cold deadly glare that Jing and Shen emitted towards the other and quickly quiet down. Then before anyone of them could blink, in the flash of an eye, both the masters and the celestial beasts charge towards one another with menacing intentions for the other.

Whilst the masters strike their swords and soul forces together, the two beasts tangled themselves into a bluish-red ball of fire. Fighting to extinguish the other. As their fights tremble the celestial ground and send the speculators running and scream from the immense pressure and burning flames, the Great Emperor and Empress finally arrives to the scene along with the 10 celestial elders who came upon hearing the loud roars of the celestial beasts and feeling their blazing flames.

As the elders and the Great Emperor gaze up at the two celestial spirits in disbelief, upon catching a glimpse of Shen's face the Great Empress widen her eyes and unconsciously blurt out, "Yujin!".

--------------------------------------

Upon hearing the Great Empress blurt out the name of the Great Emperor who deserted his title, all 10 of the elders and the Great Emperor turn their attention to her follow his shock glaze to Shen.

As their eyes set on Shen's face and his golden eye, just like the Great Empress, all of them widen their eyes in shock. Although Shen is not an exact replica, he certain did possess a lot of Yujin's features. To add to that, unless Shen is a special case like Jing (which is not likely), for him to have inherited the golden eyes, his father must be a Great Emperor.