15

Fast-Forward (Right after Shen, Aixin and the rest of them came back from Zhu An's house)

Shen's Guest Room

As Zhanshi shows them around the large quarter, he saw amazement and intrigued feelings flutter in Zhu An's eyes, but noticed that Lui seem preoccupied with something else because even though he is following Zhanshi through all the rooms without complaint, his presence seem far away.

--------------------------------------

Once Lui saw that Zhanshi is finished with the tour, Lui turned his attention to the entrance and started walking towards it, but was quickly blocked by Zhanshi.

"Where are you going?" Zhanshi asks with a bright smile, but Lui just gives him a blank look then tried to sidestep around Zhanshi. However, like their previous interaction, this caused Zhanshi to grab his wrist firmly and again asks in a cheerful tone, "Did you want to see my place?"

--------------------------------------

After looking down at the firm hold that Zhanshi has on his wrist and then back to Zhanshi's ridiculous grin, Lui kept quiet and just gave Zhanshi a 'what do you think you're doing. Let go of my wrist' look, but Zhanshi did not seem to understand him and continue to grip his wrist with a wide, expecting grin on his face. This caused Lui to narrow his eyes slightly at Zhanshi and tell in him a monotone voice, "I'm going to check on Aixin."

Upon hearing what he wanted to do, Zhanshi gave him an 'ohhh' look, but instead of letting go of Lui's wrist, Zhanshi gleefully drags him into the living room and tells both Zhu An and Lui, "I'm so hungry. What should we eat?"

As Lui unsuccessfully tries to shake his wrist free from Zhanshi's grip, he was about to tell Zhanshi to let him go, he's not hungry, but as he opens his mouth to say something, Zhanshi quickly placed a small sweet in his mouth.

--------------------------------------

Widening his eyes in surprise, Lui was about to spit out the treat and curse at Zhanshi. But with the wide grin still on his face, Zhanshi gently place his thumb over Lui's mouth and softly asks, "Do you like it? " Thus, causing Lui to unconsciously roll the sweet in his mouth and savor and thought about the flavor.

--------------------------------------

The sweet was sugary but at the same time there is also a hint of bitterness in it, which confused Lui because from what Lui knew, human candy was supposed to be only sweet, that's why kids like them and that's why he avoided them. However, this sweet was different and as he continues to savor the contradicting taste, he finds that he is strangely and slowing beginning to actually like the taste of it.

--------------------------------------

Seeing that Lui appears to be enjoying the sweet and deep in thought about it, a content smile appears on Zhanshi's face and he slowly lower his face towards Lui's and gently pressed his lips onto Lui's soft lips. Thereby, causing Lui to immediately look up at Zhanshi's face and slightly open his mouth.

Upon sensing the small opening, as the corner of his smile curves into an amuse smirk, Zhanshi promptly slide his tongue into the small opening and moved it around Lui's tongue, eventually pulling the shrinked sweet into his mouth, and as Zhanshi slowly pulls away from a confuse Lui, he lightly sweeps the tip of his tongue over Lui's soft, plump lower lips before pulling back completely.

--------------------------------------

Confuse about what just happen, Lui continues to stare at Zhanshi with a blank but pondering expression, while Zhanshi continues to give him a warm, content smile and suck hungrily on the sweet in his mouth.

It wasn't until Zhu An gave a slight cough that Lui and Zhanshi remember that he was in the room.

--------------------------------------

As both Zhanshi and Lui turn their attention towards Zhu An, Lui noticed that Zhu An's face is bright red and quickly walks over towards him and places his hand on Zhu An's forehead and cheek.

"Are you okay?...You're burning up...Are you sick?" Lui asks Zhu An with a caring looking on his face.

With his head cast down, Zhu An stutters out, "I..um..I'm o..okay." However, Lui could feel that Zhu An's face was getting warmer and quickly asks, "Are sure...you're really burning up." This caused Zhu An to raise his head slightly and look from Lui to Zhanshi and blush again and pull his face away from Lui and adds, "I..I'm really okay....th..thank you for asking"

Frowning because Zhu An seems to be getting even redder, Lui was about to asks him more questions but halt when he feels Zhanshi wrap his arms around his waist and laced his fingers securely on top on Lui's stomach.

As Lui glance down at Zhanshi's hands, Zhanshi softly tells him, "Kitten, Zhu An is fine. You can trust me." with an amuse smile on his face

--------------------------------------

Turning his attention back to Zhu An, after receiving a small, shy confirmation nod from him, Lui tells him, "Okay...But let me know if you are not well feeling well."

With that, he turns his attention back to Zhanshi's hold on his waist and as his eyes narrows, he tells Zhanshi, "let go." But like usual, Zhanshi just gives him an idiotic smile and kept his hands still secure around Lui's waist.

Sighing, Lui angles his elbow and jams it into Zhanshi's stomach, causing Zhanshi to release him and hunch over in pain.

--------------------------------------

Eventually, they finally ate and went to bed. However, like a little puppy, Zhanshi of course tried to follow Lui into the bedroom, but was quickly kicked out and locked out.