52

Following Heping's order, Zhanshi made his way back to Lui and his wing. But as he gets closer and closer, his determination began to falter.

'Is it really because of me?' Zhanshi thought to himself while he searches for Lui.

'Nah. It couldn't... I think.' Zhanshi sighs and shakes his head.

...

After searching and finding that Lui is not in the bedroom, as Zhanshi continues to dawdle about what could be wrong, he heads towards his kitchen.

But Lui was not there also.

Since these are the usual two places that Lui would spend his time at, in the wing, it was easy for Zhanshi to figure out that Lui was probably at Shen's place.

So after making a cup of honey lemon tea, Zhanshi made his way over to Shen's wing.

When he arrived, Zhanshi had expected that Lui would be at the pavilion with Aixin, but he wasn't. So he then quickly made his way towards Shen's garden.

As he did, to Zhanshi's surprised, he ran into Shen, who was also making his way there as well.

...

"What are you carrying?" Shen asks

"This? (holds up the cup of honey-lemon tea). It's tea for Lui." Zhanshi replies with a bright smile.

"I'm such a good husband. You should take some notes. You wouldn't want Aixin to leave, right?" Zhanshi smirked as he tucks the cup of warm tea closer to his chest.

"Aixin would never leave me. We both love each other." Shen states with a firm, serious expression.

"hmmm. What if, one day, he wakes up and decides: oh, I don't like Shen anymore." Zhanshi chuckles and teases.

As Shen casually replies, "I will make him fall in love with me all over again.", Zhanshi stops moving and stares at the cup of tea for a minute before looking back to Shen.

"Do you think Lui still loves me... even though I've forgotten everything. What if I'm not the same person that I was then... will he still love me?"

After a moment of silence, Shen crossed his arms across his chest and tells Zhanshi, "Just make him fall in love with you again."

Zhanshi tilts his head back down and quietly pouts out, "what if I can't."

"What are you saying?" Shen asks

"What if... hmphf-sigh. What if he does not find me attractive anymore?" Zhanshi lifts up his head and asks in a serious tone.

As Shen raises one of his brows up and slightly tilts his head, Zhanshi quickly walks towards him and says, "The first thing to attracting a person, is to look good, right. So tell me, do you think I'm attractive?"

As Shen stares at Zhanshi with a 'hm.huh?' look, Zhanshi quickly hands the cup of lemon-honey tea to Shen, and then attempts to undo the string tying his robe while he tells Shen, "Do you need to see my body? Here, I'll open my shirt."

Finally understanding what Zhanshi is trying to do, Shen shakes his head and sighs before grabbing Zhanshi's hands and stopping them from undoing his robe. "Don't. You are attractive-"

...

Before Shen could get the rest of, "..to Lui. He loved you and still loves you. So don't stress so much." A quiet gasps and sigh from behind him caught his attention.

When Shen turns around, towards the sounds, he sees a wide-eyed Aixin and a slightly confused Lui frowing at them.

"Ai-" Shen attempt to say, but before he could, Zhanshi interrupts him by pulling the cup of tea from his hand and giving it to Lui.

...

"Kitten, this is for you. Are you still craving honey?" Zhanshi smiles as he places his hands over Lui's hand, around the warm cup.

As Lui looks from Zhanshi to Shen and then back to Zhanshi, Aixin quietly looks at Shen with curious and slightly displeased eyes.

"It's not what you think." Shen states as he walks towards Aixin, pulls the two sleeping babies into his arms, and then peck Aixin on the lips.

"I know." Lui replies before giving Zhanshi a sharp, interrogative stare and dragging him back to their Wing.

...

When the two disappear from sight, Shen looks at a slightly pouting Aixin and grins.

"Bunny, are you perhaps a little jealous." Shen whispers after kissing Aixin's lips again.

As Aixin slightly sticks out his bottom lip, he glanced at the ground and softly sulk, "I know it's nothing... but I... I don't like it."

"Am I weird?" Aixin looks up at Shen after a few seconds of silence and asked with big puppy dog eyes.

As a bright, cheerful smile stretched across Shen's face, he again kisses Aixin's face before telling him, "No. You're perfectly normal."

A/N: If you are able, support me on Patreon:      https://www.patreon.com/_skies

I have updated Stealing the Wrong Bride on there and will continue to update it.

Thank You!