2

A/N: This is Jing

A few years later

After a lot of hard work, Lui has finally passed all his sessions and inherited his parent's title of being the God of Kindness. The duties of the God of Kindness is to bestow benevolence and good fortune onto people.

--------------------------------------------------

As part of the inheriting process, Lui is currently attending a gathering hosted by the Great Emperor to congratulate all the gods and goddess that have successfully passed their sessions.

Within the huge and extremely lavish room, all the gods and goddess are seated on both sides, in lines based on their rank within the system.

The Type A First Class Goddess and Gods are seated on the first line on both sides, then the Type A Second Class Upper Divisions are next, followed by the Type A Second Class Lower Division, Type B Rank 1, and Type B Rank 2, and Type C.

-------------------------------------------------

The Type that a God/Goddess is, is based on their bloodline, and the Ranking is based on their innate skill. In total, there are 6 possible categories that a God/Goddess can be placed in.

Type A

Silver Eyes - First Class (1% of all Gods/Goddess)

Bright blue Eyes - Second Class~ Upper Division (5%of all Gods/Goddess)

Pale Blue Eyes - Second Class ~ Lower division (10% of all Gods/Goddess)

Type B

Emerald Eyes - Rank 1 (25% of all Gods/Goddess)

Pear green Eyes - Rank 2 (50% of all Gods/Goddess)

Type C

Black Eyes (8.9% of all Gods/Goddess)

Out of all 6, Type B Rank 2 is the largest group.

--------------------------------------------------

All of Type A Gods/Goddess (which is only 16% of all Gods/Goddess) are the strongest of the 3 Type. Thus, they are usually given more important god/goddess and Great General positions once they pass their sessions. Type B Rank 1 are usually either common gods or normal generals and Type B Rank 2 are usually First class soldiers and assistants to the great royal family. As for Type C they usually serve as soldiers, guards, and normal assistants.

--------------------------------------------------

Once the Great Emperor finishes his speech, everyone heads out to the lavish Royal Garden and officially starts enjoying the celebration. As people congratulate each other, Lui spots Tian Na and quickly walks over. "Congratulations on passing your sessions." Lui says with a smile to Tian Na.

Upon hearing Lui's voice, Tian Na quickly turns around and beams a beautiful smile. "Thank you!...--sigh-- I'm just so happy that I passed. Now I can relax for a while."

--------------------------------------------------

Tian Na's parents are healers, thus, their job is to heal gods/goddess who may have been injured and they are also in charge of herbs in the mortal world.

--------------------------------------------------

As everyone continues to enjoy the big celebration, a figure silently walks towards the Great Emperor, seeming to not want to draw any attention to himself.

However, after giving the Great Emperor and Empress a quiet greeting, as the figure was about to make his way out of the celebration, with a joyous, thundering voice, the Great Emperor announces out loud, "My Son. Where are you going. You are already here. Why not stay and congratulate all these Gods and Goddess who passed their sessions."

Upon hearing what the Emperor had just announced, the room went silent and everyone quickly turned their attention towards the Emperor.

However, instead of paying attention to the Great Emperor and Empress, everyone focused their attention on the tall man standing besides the Great Emperor with a frown on his handsome face.

--------------------------------------------------

[God A]: "Is that really him?!"

[God B]: "I..I Think so...Didn't the Emperor call him his son...It has to be him."

[God A]: "Really?!....will we really get a chance to talk to him."

[God C]: "Of course NOT!...he would never waste his time talking with us."

Throughout the large garden, all of the Gods and Goddess were wondering the same thing. 'Is this really the rumored special prince?'

--------------------------------------------------

Frowning to himself and his idiot father for intentionally making his presence known, Jing reluctantly turns and greets everyone. "Congratulation for passing your sessions. I look forward to seeing the excellent work that all of you will perform." With that halfhearted and simple phase, everyone was extremely happy and gave boisterous cheers.

Lui on the other hand was quite irk by Jing's response. In Lui's opinion, if you're going to give a half ass response than it's best if you don't say anything at all. However, since his opinion matter very little in this instant, he kept it to himself and slowly walked away from the loud, excited group back to his home.

--------------------------------------------------

When he got home, Lui decides to get a head start on his duties and walk towards the glass pond. As he gently dips his hand into the clear, icy blue glass pond, a beautiful lady with white hair appears.

Lui was surprised by the sight because the Glass Pond only shows the prayers of the truly virtuous and kind people. Thus, he was not expecting to see anybody so soon. Nonetheless, he quickly shakes off his shock and listens to her prayers.

--------------------------------------------------

Once the beautiful lady finishes her pray, Lui scoops a handful of the clear icy blue lake water and pours it over her image, causing a single raindrop to land on her face.

A/N: If you're confused about the ranking, let me know. I'll answer your questions as best as I can.