16

Next Morning

"Where are we going?" Zhu An curiously asks, as Lui tugs him out the bedroom. "To check on Aixin." Lui replies. As Zhu An was about to ask if Lui knew where Aixin was, Zhanshi's voice interjected his, "Aixin is fine. He's with Shen and I'm sure they had a long night. He'll probably come here once he wakes up. Do you want to go see my wing instead?"

Upon turning his attention towards the voice and seeing that it was just Zhanshi, Lui ignored his words and cheerfully smile and tug on Zhu An's sleeve again, but instead of walking forward, Zhu An gently takes a step backwards and release his sleeve from Lui's hold.

"um...I think I'll just stay behind." Zhu An quickly adds. This caused Lui to turn towards him and tried to convince him to change his mind but Zhu An insisted on staying behind.

-------------------------------------------------

As Lui follows the glimmering soul force towards Shen's room, Zhanshi is right behind him and once they finally arrive to Shen's room, before Lui could enter to the room, Zhanshi again grabs him by the wrist and tells him, "I really think you should wait. How about we just go see my place instead."

Frowning at Zhanshi and then looking down at his grip, Lui quickly knees him in the gut and then proceeds to walk into the room. Once he finally reached the bedroom, Lui saw two figures lying on the bed and deepen his frown when he saw that they are naked. Furthermore, as he took a closer look, he saw that Aixin appears to have multiple red-ish purple marks all over his chest and near his neck.

Narrowing his eyes at marks, Lui was about to curse at Shen for hurting Aixin but as he opens his mouth to say something, a hand swiftly covered it and before he realized what was happening, he was thrown over Zhanshi's shoulder and quickly carried away from Shen's wing.

-------------------------------------------------

Once they finally reached the guest room, Lui finally shook off his shock and knees Zhanshi in the gut again, causing Zhanshi to groan, "Kitten, please stop kicking me in the gut." But Lui just gives an annoyed puff and roughly pulls himself away from Zhanshi.

-------------------------------------------------

Lui tried to go back to Shen's wing multiple times, but each time he tried, Zhanshi would block his path. So eventually, Lui concede and decided to wait till Aixin came to him.

-------------------------------------------------

After a few hours Aixin and Shen did come as Zhanshi had stated, and after confirming with Aixin that everything is fine and he's not hurt anywhere, Lui finally breathe a sigh of relief.