31

Later in the day

Zhanshi had just finished his duties for the day and as he hurried back to his residence, he found that Lui wasn't there. Realizing that Lui must have gone to Shen's wing while he was at work, Zhanshi quickly made his way to Shen's wing.

As Zhanshi arrives to Shen's wing, he sees Lui leaving and runs up to him from behind and pulls him into a warm hug.

"Where are you going?" Zhanshi ask Lui with a bright smile.

With his usual in different expression on his face Lui tells Zhanshi, "Aixin is having one of his weird cravings again and seeing as Shen is busy. I'm going to the market to get it for him....I don't want him to cry all day."

Nodding, Zhanshi does agree with everyone that Aixin's food cravings are strange and his moods are even weirder nowadays and it gets worst when he doesn't get what he wants. So Zhanshi release his hold of Lui's waist and instead grab his hand and followed behind Lui to the center market of PingJing city.

----------------------------------------------------

As Lui and Zhanshi shop around for everything that Aixin wants, they notice a small crowd of guys encircling something. However, seeing as it has nothing to do with them they ignored the cheerful chattering and was about to walk away, but stopped and turned their heads towards the crowd when a soft sultry voice called out to Zhanshi.

"General Zhanshi, is that you?"

----------------------------------------------------

Upon scanning the crowd of men, Lui saw a beautiful girl in a red gown smiling and walking towards Zhanshi as fast as she can. Right behind her was another girl in a pink gown and she had the exact same happy and surprised look on her face.

As Lui watch the two girls run up to Zhanshi, hug him, and then give him seductive kisses on the cheek, Lui couldn't help but narrow his eyes darkly at them.

----------------------------------------------------

"We haven't seen you in ages...why have you stop coming to the honey house....we really miss you." Both of the girls said with big innocent but seductive eyes.

Frowning internally, as Lui gaze at Zhanshi with an indifferent expression on his face, he saw Zhanshi give him an apologetic look and then skillfully pried the girls hands away from him.

As both of the girls widen their eyes in shock because Zhanshi had never once rejected them, once Zhanshi was free of their embraced, he quickly made his way over to Lui and wrapped himself around Lui as he cheekily tells the girls with a huge grin.

"Ah...it's because i have a wife now."

As both of the girls look at how Zhanshi is embracing Lui and process everything that he said. Their jaws dropped and their eyes widen once everything sets in.

----------------------------------------------------

Both girls agree that the person Zhanshi is holding is very beautiful. However, although his features are a bit soft, it is still as clear as day that the person is a MAN. As they both reconsider if they may have misheard or misinterpreted something, the girl in the red dress quickly voice out, "but he's man....you know that right?"

----------------------------------------------------

As a small crowd begin to form around Zhanshi, Lui, and the two beautiful girls, Lui's frown slowly became more visible. Zhanshi on the other hand, still had a huge cheeky grin on his face as he tells the girls "I know he's man and I love every bit of him."