32

As Zhanshi check his body, he found that as usual, Lui's attack did not even put one small scratch on him. Frowning at his amazing endurance, as Zhanshi looks around his surroundings and wonder what he should do to get a couple of starches, he sees a cosmetic shop and idea came to him. As a bright scheming smile plaster Zhanshi's face, he quickly tells the two soldiers to proceed with their patrol and forced Heping to stay behind.

Upon seeing the mischievous look in Zhanshi's eyes Heping instantly knew that he was not going to like what Zhanshi had in mind and quickly tried to escape with the two soldiers, but Zhanshi easily stopped him and coerced Heping to participate in his plan.

-------------------------------------------------------

As Lui sat near the edge of the pavilion and absent-mindedly watch Zhu An and Aixin happily chat about non-important things, he spots two people walking towards them. As he slightly narrows his eyes to get a better view of the two figure, he sees that one of them is Heping and the other is Zhanshi. To his shock and dismay, he saw that Zhanshi had violent bruises all over his neck and arms. Furthermore, as Lui watch Zhanshi lean into Heping, he saw that Heping appear to be support Zhanshi and Zhanshi appears to be limping as well.

Worried and a little skeptical, Lui slowly approaches the duo and softly asks "are you okay." To his surprise, Zhanshi gave him a miserable look and shook his head from side to side.

--------------------------------------------------------

As Zhanshi watch Lui's face slowly fill with worry, he gave Heping a slight nudge in the chest to remind him to say his line, but Heping just gave him an 'I will not lie' look and looks straight forward like a soldier.

Sighing, Zhanshi pretends to give a painful groan and voice out in a pitiful tone, "kitten, I think you may have broken all of my bones.....sniff...sniff...I'm in so much pain right now....I...I don't think i'll make it past today....I can already feel my vitals slowing down....sniff".

-------------------------------------------------------

Upon hearing what Zhanshi said and seeing the red and purple bruises up close, Lui quickly narrows the gap between Zhanshi and himself and grabbed Zhanshi's hand to check his vitals. But as soon Lui lay a finger on Zhanshi's wrist, Zhanshi let out a loud cry, shocking Lui and making Heping roll his eyes.

"Sor..Sorry kitten...It...It just hurts when you touch me there...." Zhanshi faked as he pulls himself from Heping's hold and wraps his body around Lui.

-------------------------------------------------------

Zhanshi's scream was quite loud so it caught the attention of both Aixin and Zhu An. As they both rush over to Zhanshi with big worried eyes and Aixin softly asks Zhanshi if he was okay. When Zhanshi gave him the same answer as he gave Lui, tears quickly gather in Aixin's eyes and he immediately turns towards Zhu An and was about to asks him to help save Zhanshi right away, but was interrupted by Shen wrapping him in a warm hug.

As Shen looks at Aixin affectionately and kisses his head, Aixin quickly gripped onto Shen's robe and tells him in a worried tone, "Shen, Zhanshi is dying....We have to save him right away."

Without even glancing at Zhanshi, a small smirk blossom on Shen's face and he softly tells Aixin "He'll be fine."

Upon seeing the bruises on Zhanshi and hearing what he said, Aixin did not believe Shen and was just about to argue with him, but Shen quickly adds "just toss him in the lake and he'll be as good as new." and then sweeps Aixin into his arms and carries him away.

As Zhanshi grimace at Shen's suggestion, Lui on the hand was confused by it and appear to be reconsidering something as he looks at Zhanshi.

----------------------------------------------------------

After quickly shaking his head, Zhanshi then asks Lui in pitiful, sad voice "Kitten, aren't you going to help me....Don't you love me anymore?"

To Zhanshi's surprised, Lui held out his hand to Zhanshi and as Zhanshi happily reach out to take his hand, in one quick motion Lui reached past Zhanshi's hand and gave Zhanshi a hard push on the chest.

As Zhanshi tumbles into the clear lake, Lui quickly approach the edge of the pavilion and waited for Zhanshi to resurface to see if Zhanshi was tricking him or not.

----------------------------------------------------------

However, as seconds turns into minutes, Zhanshi still had yet to surface back up and Lui was beginning to become concern. As Lui bites his lips and thought that maybe Zhanshi was actual hurt, he quickly dives into the clear lake, finds Zhanshi struggling, and pulls him back up to the surface.

After Lui carefully lay Zhanshi's unconscious body on the cold marble floors and checks his vitals, he sees that everything appears to be normal. However no matter how many times he tried to wake Zhanshi up, Zhanshi would not wake up. Knitting his eyebrows and frowning, Lui quickly used his healing powers on Zhanshi but Zhanshi still did not wake up.

Frowning and slightly wondering if Zhanshi was just tricking him again, Lui decides to pinch both of Zhanshi's cheeks as hard as he can but Zhanshi still did not wake up.

As a result, even though Lui did not want to panic and knows that nothing helpful ever comes from panicking, he can feel a slow panic creeping up his stomach and tears burning at the back of his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As Zhanshi pretends to play dead, he was surprised by Lui's hard pinch to his cheeks and really wants to rub his face, but forced himself to remain dead for the sake of his plan. However, as he slowly peek through barely open eyes and sees the genuine concern and guilt on Lui's face, he felt extremely terrible and ended up pulling Lui into an abrupt hug as he tells Lui, "kitten....i was just kidding."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Upon seeing that Zhanshi is okay, Lui let out a quiet breath and felt silent tears begin to involuntarily cascade down his face.

As Zhanshi feel his shoulder getting wet and saw the hurt look on Lui's face, he quickly began apologizing again while he tightly hugs Lui.

"Kitten....I'm sorry....I'm so sorry...Please don't be sad...I'm sorry for play that stupid trick on you....I'm so sorry and I promise not to do anything stupid ever again...Please don't be sad, kay."

But Lui just continue to silently shed his tears and cursed out in a soft whisper, "I hate you......why did I have to fall in love with an idiot like you....I really hate you, idiot." as he continues to bury his face in Zhanshi's shoulder.