29

A/N:  (#/x\#)

As Lui watch guilt, pity, anger, betrayal, hurt played on Zhanshi's face, he was just about to tell Zhanshi to forget about killing the young girl, but as soon as he saw her swing a sharp blade towards a seemingly oblivious Zhanshi, he reacted before he could think and even though the threat is now gone, Lui's breathing is still rapid, his heart is racing out of his chest, tension embraced his face and body and his mind replayed the scene over and over again, while he feels  stuck like a statue.

Thus, when he heard Zhanshi's voice, the possibility of what could have happened rushed him at once like a harsh gust of wind and he finds that his legs had become wobbly, unstable. In an attempt to prevent himself from collapsing, he gripped hard on Zhanshi's robe and cursed out the panic that filled his mind.

Once the thoughts had de-accelerated to a stop, the overwhelming feelings caused tears to involuntarily drip from his eyes as he tries to stabilize his rapid heart beats.

-------------------------------------------------------

Aside from when he was a baby/toddler, Lui had never once shed a tear for anything. That's partly because gods do not cry and also due to his personality. Therefore he was so shocked, dismay, and surprise when tears began to drip from his eyes.

Even after Zhanshi had apologized multiple times, the tears still refuses to dry up. So he just kept his face buried in Zhanshi's shoulder and allowed Zhanshi to carry him to Zhanshi's room.

-------------------------------------------------------

After they just sat in the room quietly for a while, Lui finally lifts up his head but continues to glare at Zhanshi.

"Kitten, i'm sorry....i'm sorry...Please don't glare at me" Zhanshi plead as he places both of his hands on Lui's cheeks and softly kisses his forehead. But Lui just continues to give him a mad glare and bites the inside of his cheek.

"I'm sorry...I promise I won't do anything stupid ever again. I swear." Zhanshi again pleads. This time after looking at Zhanshi for a while, Lui gives him a little nod but did not shift his gaze from Zhanshi.

Upon seeing that he is forgiven, Zhanshi smiled and leans towards Lui to give him a soft kiss on the lips then softly tells him, "Thank you for worrying about me."

-------------------------------------------------------

Upon seeing that Lui did not shy away from his kiss, Zhanshi place another soft kiss on Lui's lips and upon feeling Lui slightly open his mouth, Zhanshi slides his tongue in while one of his hand softly grips on the back of Lui's head and his thumb softly caressing Lui's cheek.

As Zhanshi deepens the kiss, he felt Lui slowly responding to him and smiles as he starts to kiss Lui's neck and back up to his lips.

-------------------------------------------------------

As both Lui and Zhanshi's felt their bodies heat up, when Lui opens his eyes he saw desire flickr in Zhanshi's eyes and a glowing hunger, begging to be filled linger on Zhanshi's face. This caused Lui to shy away and turn his head to his side.

After staring at Lui's face for a minute, Zhanshi slowly lowers his mouth towards Lui's neck and after giving it a soft nibble and kiss. He gently kiss Lui on the lips again and as he pulls away his tongue light brushed Lui's bottom lip.

Breathing heavy, Zhanshi clench his teeth and pull back towards Lui's ear and whispers in a soft, sultry tone, "Can I make love to you?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Upon hearing Zhanshi's words, Lui blushed red and felt like he just wanted to crawl into a hole, but when he opens his eyes and saw the deep loving and yearning feelings in Zhanshi's eyes, he felt the world around them slowly turning into a blur. So he reached up his arms and wrapped them around Zhanshi's neck and pressed Zhanshi's lips onto his. As Lui slightly open up his mouth to Zhanshi, he could feel Zhanshi arms encircling his waist while his lips gently but possessively devours Lui's.

-------------------------------------------------------

As Lui attempts to return Zhanshi's kisses, he felt Zhanshi slowly undoing his clothes and once he was able to feel a light breeze on his body, he felt a finger slowly and gently rubbing his entrance. Breathing in a sharp breath, as Lui felt the finger push into him, he lets out a small gasps and tried to adjust to the strange feeling.

-------------------------------------------------------

As Zhanshi gently moves and swirls his finger inside of Lui's tight entrance, his lips travel from Lui's neck to Lui's left blossom and as he carefully nibbles and licks it the pink bud, he felt Lui slightly arch his back to the pleasurable sensation and let out another soft moan.

Smiling, Zhanshi then moves to the right blossom and received the same response. Chuckling, as Zhanshi travels back up to Lui's neck and then his lips, he asks Lui in a soft teasing whisper, "Kitten, does it hurt? Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop right away kay."

Just as Lui frowns at him and was about to say something, Zhanshi adds another finger and swirls both of them as he moves them in and out, causing Lui to moan out and arch his back.

-------------------------------------------------------

Once Zhanshi felt that Lui was ready, as he teasingly pulls out his fingers, he places both of his hands on Lui's knees and as he spreads them open and thrust in his shaft, he also let out a small moan at how good it feels to be inside Lui. However, with Zhanshi being Zhanshi, instead of continuing his movements, he stopped and feign an innocent caring look as he asks Lui, "Kitten, does this hurt...should I stop?"

As Lui looks up at Zhanshi with glazed eyes and hungry, yearning expression, before Zhanshi can even lick his lips at how delicious and inviting Lui looks, Lui roughly pulls Zhanshi down into a heated kiss and arch up his back to better fit Zhanshi's shaft. As he does so, the little control that Zhanshi held slipped and as he wraps his hand in Lui's long sliky hair, he thrust hard back and forth while both of their lips hungrily devour each other.